Poor seedling health, should I transplant now?

LiveTour

I have 1 seedling that is 15 days old the rest about 9 days. I'm going to pick up some Fox Farm OE medium with extra perlite to add ;) Friday. So I'm wondering if I should transplant to maybe like 6" pots? PH of the last watering for them has been at around 6.3, so I'm starting to get that under control as well. They're under a 400watt MH. I would post pics but I'm a newb to the site.

high and welcome! and i would suggest gettin FF ocean forest soil works real good i used it in my grow! and the plants loved it! check it out man if you want its good soil! I would go ahead and transplant they should take the soil in real good! Good Luck! looking forward to those pics!

Thanks I8nightskunk, do I have to wait so many posts before I can post pics? I know some forums are like that....

Ok so I ran out of time this morning and I had to go to work. So here's my second attempt..............
IMG_00452.JPG

Cool thanks! I plan on transplanting to 6" pots this weekend, still waiting for them to show sex before I put them into the 1 gallon pots of course, but I want my babies to be healthier!!!

It is a good idea and i would sugget you that provide some manure and good quality of soil in the pot .It will be very much beneficial for your seddlings.

Back
Top Bottom