pop & bang?

number1

hi everyone ive not been on her for awhile due to work lol. ive just finished my last grow of 2 mango plants which were very good. Apart from a very dry mouth after a smoke. it was so dry it was like eating sand lol. im using a 600w lamp and i want to do 12 plants
Now ive been introduced to 2 new things.
pop & bang: basically its flowering after 1/2 weeks of veg, so within 8 weeks of flowering ill be smoking some herb. im hopefully gonna use some ppp clones for this. im aiming for an ounce a plant, is this possible?
The second is using black organic mollassis sugar as a boost during week five of flower. has anyone used this before or is it a load of b**l !
thanks

Re: pop & bang??

hi everyone ive not been on her for awhile due to work lol. ive just finished my last grow of 2 mango plants which were very good. Apart from a very dry mouth after a smoke. it was so dry it was like eating sand lol. im using a 600w lamp and i want to do 12 plants
Now ive been introduced to 2 new things.
pop & bang: basically its flowering after 1/2 weeks of veg, so within 8 weeks of flowering ill be smoking some herb. im hopefully gonna use some ppp clones for this. im aiming for an ounce a plant, is this possible?
The second is using black organic mollassis sugar as a boost during week five of flower. has anyone used this before or is it a load of b**l !
thanks

Yep, it is possible to put them in flowering after 2 weeks. Molasses is great for the last 3 or 4 weeks, makes them bulk up the buds. About the yield. You may get an oz a plant, but things would have to go really well. It also depends on your set up, soil or Hydro. Either way, start a journal and you will have many experienced growers helping you to grow them as best of possible. :surf:

thanks for the info screwnutts and oldmedman. you always hear rumours of what people do to there plants and its always best to see if other people know. ill try and do a journal but it takes forever to load up picks coz there to big lol
ps got a very dry mouth again lololol

Back
Top Bottom