Popping my cherry

FattMatt84

420 Member
I’m 34. First time ever growing. Found a bag seed. Germinated it for fun and then it turned serious. Went all out and bought the basics. Setting everything up tomorrow. My plant is now approaching 30 days and growing strong. I’m using LST which is all brand new to me. Just winging it. Joined for some tips and help throughout this voyage. So far it’s been a lot of fun. Thanks in advance!

I’m 34. First time ever growing. Found a bag seed. Germinated it for fun and then it turned serious. Went all out and bought the basics. Setting everything up tomorrow. My plant is now approaching 30 days and growing strong. I’m using LST which is all brand new to me. Just winging it. Joined for some tips and help throughout this voyage. So far it’s been a lot of fun. Thanks in advance!
Sounds like there's 2 of us. Next your gonna say , your in the us and are on the east coast !!!!!!
Enjoy bud I'm 3 months in to growing.
And welcome good place here

WELCOME to :420: .

We are a friendly bunch here, always ready with some handy bit of information. And we love to give advice about everything 420 related. Check out the forums; there is lots to learn about our favourite herb. Check out our monthly contests, too. It's where we give back to those who have really achieved something of value. Its also where the sponsors give back to us in their generosity.

So poke around a bit. You'll be amazed at all the information collectively gathered here on 420magazine.

All my best,
~Magnus

Back
Top Bottom