Porky's Next Grow

Good morning Porkstar :)

Are they a little light on the green, or is that your light?
Nah they look pretty good! I was actually thinking they looking a little over fed and a bit dark!! 🤣
They have been bent over and you can see the underside maybe that's what you mean!! 🤣

20230201_114513.jpg

What do you use to feed them?
Been using Professor Nutrients. Not real happy with the quality of it!
Seems to have a lot of Nitrogen and not much else! No where near enough Magnesium in it!
No where near as good as the Green Planet duel fuel I was using last grow!

Look I’m gonna be honest. I don’t understand nutes. I just go to the experts and pray they’ll take pity on me. There is a poster called farside05. He just sorted my nutes for me. He’s like a weed Rainman when it comes to all the sciency stuff. I’d be happy to @ him if you want his advice.

He’s proper smart.

Look I’m gonna be honest. I don’t understand nutes. I just go to the experts and pray they’ll take pity on me. There is a poster called farside05. He just sorted my nutes for me. He’s like a weed Rainman when it comes to all the sciency stuff. I’d be happy to @ him if you want his advice.

He’s proper smart.
Thanks for the offer mate!
I'm all good was just being a tight arse and thought I'd try a cheaper range of nutes and like most cheaper options it's not as good as more expensive one!
Now I've sorted what they need they look much better!
I'll go back to Green Planet or Canna next time!

Back
Top Bottom