Porky's Next Grow

Between 4 and 5 weeks old. Seeing some growth now they getting some actual nutrients! 🤣
20230102_100617.jpg
20230102_100622.jpg
20230102_175534.jpg

20230102_175542.jpg

So built a jump ramp for me and me kid to fuck around on round my area. Just set it up out the front and me and me kid and a mate and his kid were hitting it and all was good. I deliberately tried to make the jump as safe as possible with a mellow curve and only 650mm high!
Had me kid jumping over me and all!! 🤣
About an hour in and 2 of their mates road up the street on their bikes and were stoked to see what's happening.
First kid goes off the jump no drama on a no suspension BMX.
The other kid rolls up gets to the top of the jump panics and tries to jump off as he's going off the jump and lands hard on his side and starts clutching his collar
IMG_20230108_175408.jpg
IMG_20230108_180556.jpg
bone!! He went home and his mother just sent me these pics from the hospital where he has to have an operation on his badly broken collar bone!!
Oops!!

It’s the Australian right of passage.

It proves to them what don’t kill ya makes ya stronger!

While he will prolly break other bones, his newly mended collarbone will set like fucking steel!

I love watching boys bmx, omg that sounds totes pedoey now it’s typed. Brings back memories of my boys broken collarbone. No surgery and it healed like a dogs hind leg. Not even joking.

Kids.. fun times.

Omg yuck! Again once written i got the full pedo vibe!

Only problem is that's the 3rd time he's broke the same collar bone and he's 11!
Guna be a life long problem for him now!
I’ll get a pic of my sons mangled collarbone. He’s 33 this year and while it looks fucked, it doesn’t cause him trouble. He actually saw a surgeon because it’s dislocated to a point and needs reconstruction, and the surgeon said while there’s no pain, leave it.

Third time, is that bad luck or is there an underlying problem, something that effects bone density?

Sorry to hear it wasn’t an easy fix. Kids usually mend like warriors.

Me at 15 with a twisted ankle: dance on, live life.
Me at 50 with a twisted ankle: get the frozen peas, elevate, pain relief, call an ambulance. Call the priest - I’m not gonna make it….

Back
Top Bottom