PowerpuffGirl's 1st Bubbles Grow

Image000018.jpg
Zoooooom looking Wonderfull Only Thing Left is to join The Deep Water Culture:welcome::welcome:

It's been amazing to me how much happier the plants have been and how the pH fluctuations in my res have virtually disappeared since I stopped messing with the Hygrozyme and H2O2. It just goes to show that you need to be certain you have a problem BEFORE dabbling with that stuff. The girls are loving straight pH-balanced water and nutes! They are also loving the mistings I've given the past three nights. Thanks for the suggestion, Roseman!

I like that, KISS, keep it simple stupid! Nice looking girls. :peace:

hey PPG, your grow is coming a long great...

Im not sure if your aware of this, but I see a little nute burn here on the bottom leaf...

PPG-Day31-3.JPG

Thanks for pointing that out! It was from earlier in the week. I wasn't sure if it was nute burn or the pH stress I had up until I stopped using the Hygrozyme/H202, but I dropped back on the nutes between day 28 and 31. The discoloring didn't move up higher on the plant so I think I'm ok for now.

Res change today, so all the roots got an air bath. Everyone's back on 50% nutes since I'll be incrementing as I top off the res during the week.

After the res change and misting today, the RH% got up to 62% for a while. Woohoo!

Not much new to report. Plants seem happy since their res change yesterday. Now that they're getting misted each day, the RH is staying over 50% more often than not. The root pics are from the res change, just before each got their air bath. Taking pictures of the plants today, I put my roll of duct tape up next to each to show the relative size, but I think it took down the quality of the pics. Too much focus on the tape and not enough on the green!

1/25: Day 34, Day 29 out of rockwool for SLH and WC, Day 23 for BK

Air temp 71.4F, RH 46%

WC:
pH 5.5, Water temp 68.7F
PPM 516, EC .73

PPG-Day34-1.JPG

White Castle

PPG-Day33-4.JPG

White Castle roots

SLH:

pH 5.8, Water temp 68.3F
PPM 421, EC .59