Pre-98 Bubba Kush Outer Leaves Turning Light Green

Tomcheeze

Hey all. Experiencing discoloring with Pre-98 Bubba Kush. Outer leaves are turning pale/yellowing a bit. It's been a week since I transplanted into 5 gal pots of Detroit Nutrient Company Water Only soil. While my other two plants did get a bit nutrient burn, they're both perfectly fine now. Any idea what kind of deficiency this could be? Potassium? Light burn? Made sure to raise the lights enough. More info below. Appreciate the help in advance!

Strain - Pre-98 Bubba Kush (fem)
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Veg - One month
Light - 100w LED QB (16 inch from plant with 3/4 intensity with dimmer) + COB 125w LED
Nutrients - N/A
Medium - Detroit Nutrient Company Water Only
RH - 20-25% (I know it's low, but look at the others...)
Room Temperature - 77 to 78

IMG-1540.jpg

IMG-1539.jpg

IMG-1538.jpg

IMG-1537.jpg

IMG-1536.jpg

Hey all. Experiencing discoloring with Pre-98 Bubba Kush. Outer leaves are turning pale/yellowing a bit. It's been a week since I transplanted into 5 gal pots of Detroit Nutrient Company Water Only soil. While my other two plants did get a bit nutrient burn, they're both perfectly fine now. Any idea what kind of deficiency this could be? Potassium? Light burn? Made sure to raise the lights enough. More info below. Appreciate the help in advance!

Strain - Pre-98 Bubba Kush (fem)
# of Plants - 1
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Veg - One month
Light - 100w LED QB (16 inch from plant with 3/4 intensity with dimmer) + COB 125w LED
Nutrients - N/A
Medium - Detroit Nutrient Company Water Only
RH - 20-25% (I know it's low, but look at the others...)
Room Temperature - 77 to 78

IMG-1540.jpg

IMG-1539.jpg

IMG-1538.jpg

IMG-1537.jpg

IMG-1536.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend.
Looks like the start of a nitrogen deficiency. I don’t think your soil has everything she needs. You may have to start feeding her.

Beautiful garden my friend.
Looks like the start of a nitrogen deficiency. I don’t think your soil has everything she needs. You may have to start feeding her.

Thank you, Bill! Yeah it could be the soil. First time using it. Just odd that the others are totally fine. All three did experience a bit of nutrient burn when transplanted, so that's why I'm hesitant to feed any additional nuts right now. I'll give it a few days and see if she rebounds. Posted on a number of forums and no one can really pin point issue.

i don't think it is nitrogen deficiency. The yellowing is on the margins of new growth. Old growth is still green and slightly clawed. It looks like my plants when temps and humidity are out of the comfort zone. Maybe bring your humidity above 50%. If the other plants are happy in the same soil, i would feed and water it the same as the others and see if the yellowing progresses.

i don't think it is nitrogen deficiency. The yellowing is on the margins of new growth. Old growth is still green and slightly clawed. It looks like my plants when temps and humidity are out of the comfort zone. Maybe bring your humidity above 50%. If the other plants are happy in the same soil, i would feed and water it the same as the others and see if the yellowing progresses.

appreciate the response and advice. Brought it up a bit to 40%. Might invest in a small humidifier. But haven’t had issues in the winter with dry climate. Have a few buddies that are happy with the soil. I’ll keep an eye on it. Just strange to see because it happened so quickly

Back
Top Bottom