True 98' Pre Bubba Kush - Pics

trust me its worth it so dam sticky have to clean the cutters every 10 mins i tried crossing it with a friends haze and it grow 8 feet in not 4.5 like bubba and he flowering time was at 10 or 11 i dont like haze to much smells to pineie and takes over the sweet smell and no more purple fuck the haze iam trying blue chesse and purple cotten candy casey jones and i got to come out with some thing bigger yeilding
:lot-o-toke::yummy:

####PRE-98 BUBBA KUSH ##### is one of the BADDEST MOFO INDOOR PLANTS YOU CAN EVER GROW(Period). The Taste - High - The Taste and you'll see if u grow it !! ~AKeeperFoSho~
:420:

Bummer. I just got a GHS Bubba Kush. Kind of wish i had known better before i ordered. Had a guy show me some at a show and had to go get some seeds of it. Ill work on getting that strain some day hopefully.

Here is my Pre98 bubba's on day 44 of flowering. There were given to me by a guy who has had the cuts for over 8 years and he kept them around after narrowing 30 mothers down to just 6, and this was one of them. :) Very small plant that didn't want to get big like many other strains, even after a 2-3 month veg. But the size of the buds already on day 44 are amazing, the main cola is about the size of an orange around and really starting to frost up. I figured I would share my pics for the love of Pre 98 Bubba.

DSC06120.JPG
DSC061264.JPG
DSC061242.JPG
DSC061303.JPG
DSC061392.JPG
DSC061411.JPG

I have a question about Bubba Kush strain I have three strains of Bubba Kush this includes the following pre 98 Bubba Kush white Bubba Kush and blueberry Bubba why do they have no stretch even when bred with a plant that has lots of stretch they don't stretch afterwards if anybody could answer that would be great

How many seeds did you pop?

25 seeds we're starting a pre Bubba Kush I cross the white Bubba Kush and the blueberry Bubba but my wife's dad owns a dispensary I do most of the growing and I cannot get them to stretch

Ok just let me get it straight. You crossed the Pre98 to Blueberry and White Widow and you're looking to create a stretchy strain?

My first crossed with it was pre 98 Bubba Kush and DJ shorts blueberry my second cross was the pre 98 Bubba Kush crossed with the white

Ok which were males and which were females? What phenos were they?

Are pre 98 Bubba Kush came from another dispensary the DJ Short Blueberry came from crop King seeds blueberry was a female and the pre 98 Bubba Kush was my male my white widow is from DNA genetics

Was any of these females stretchy pheno? Ok let me break it down, normally you need two very different strains to make a good F1 cross and typically male should be chosen due to traits like smell and structure, sometimes pollen dropping time. Stretchiness can be passed from both sides that's true, but you'd have to establish that by looking at females from the same line. If they're not stretchy at all males won't be either. However if both females you pollinated were stretchy you should see this trait typically in around 20-30% of the progeny. Well you can pop more seeds wishing this pheno is still hiding somewhere, make F2 or start over with different males/females.

My female was very stretchy very tall and slinky I chose her for this quality because I wanted to take her and breed her with the pre 98 Bubba Kush and make it a bigger plant this time I think I'm going to use my BC big bud and my pre 98 Bubba Kush and see if I can increase the yield when we got the dispensary I started trying to breed my own it's just something I'm learning the blueberry Bubba tested at 16.89 thc CBd.04 cbn1.2
If you can help me more with the breeding that would be great I'm trying to get a signature strain for us to have

Might be that you caught some recessive genes or by mixing two strains with similar genes you couldn't get the characteristics in the right ratio. To be honest I'd rather use vigorous male and slower but yielding female to create something in the ballpark you want. But generally try finding two strains that are somehow different from each other and use regular seed stock. Isn't Pre98 a clone-only strain? I was surprised you had a male.

Yes pre 98 only comes in clone only strain but one of my friends pre 98 got a male out of feminized seeds feminized one of his pre 98 with silver spray and got seeds

Or should I cross it with my real wild Afghan I got when I was overseas

So you're working with reversed female, which most likely causes these problems. Try to get another regular male and use Pre98 as a mother.

Thank you I see what ur saying I think because it was a one-in-a-million mistake in the seed maybe it wasn't a good idea to use it
It's the only male I have ever seen come from a feminized seed

Back
Top Bottom