Probably the smallest fully budding plant i've seen that has more than 1 cola!?

samy109

What's up with this thing? It looks great and has a good 8 bud sites or more, but it's TINY, even though it's still growing and such... Do you guys think the buds look like they will get big? I'm just worried they'll stay this small.... This WAS bagseed(Mids I believe) so idk.

PICS:

Plant size:
gCK4E.jpg

Example budsites on one of the branches:
tBaMs.jpg

What do you guys think of it as a female? My 2 other plants are now chopped, 1 male, 1 hermie. :( So this is all I have left... I'm worrying about the buds. First grow so anything is acceptable, but this is so odd. So small! I'm just mind blown by if it can still produce big buds with being so small.

There's no way to tell with that little info samy, + unknown strain too soo... just let her bud out man, she'll keep growing.

Well to help out, my lighting is 1x 42w 2700k, 1x 20w 2700k, and 1 5000k 42w, and the soil is some good coco with some okay time release ferts and other stuff mixed in, seems very good. Strain being unknown doesn't help at all though lol. Temps are always between 75 and 85.

This plant is also 12/12 from seed...

I hate to be a buzzkill samy but I don't think you're getting the dense sticky nugs you want. You will definitely get some good meds to smoke but you have to lower your expectations a bit. With cfl's, 12/12 from seed, unknown strain, unknown nutrient feeding, it's really unpredictable. Just enjoy the grow, and let her bud out to see what she's capable of :). Happy growing my friend :grinjoint:
You might wana check the journals section of this site. It's a great way to keep track of what you're doing + you'll get a lot of good advice from good people.

12/12 from seed answers the question...you might get a few good nugs off of her! Interesting to see something from seed that small...

This was a clone of mine, was a much smaller established plant(lol):
photo_10_26.JPG
photo_11_19.JPG

Im growing some jack widow right now. It split in half as a seedling and has three main stems, only about six inches tall with 5-10 budsites.

And CO2!!

You may get a low yield, but it'll make you a better grower for round 2, regardless. :)

:cheer:

K

Your def going to want to throw that guy back into the vegetative stage man..... If you flower that thing now, you're gonna be left with between an 1/8th and a 1/4 of dried product. grow it until it hits AT LEAST 7 nodes. Since its your only plant, i'd "top" it at EVERY top-site to maximize the yield. Good luck man, hope you get something!!!!

CHEERS MATE!!!

Back
Top Bottom