Problem or Not?

Bigbudlondon

Hi all i need a little help - I have a great white shark in veg which has grown to a healthy size and i am realy pleased about how quick she has come on. Anyway put the plant in some sun light yesterday because i have some cheese in flower so bring her down in the morning. My cat knocked the plant off the window sill nearly severing the stalk Grrrrrrrrrrrr so proped the plant up - which has a tare down the stem. Bulldog clipped her so she's stable. Just wanted to know the odd's in her pulling through?? Will the stem repair??

Got pics?

Its hard to say w/out seeing the damage. I recently split the stem of a mom while LSTing the 2 main shoots (which resultrf from topping). I took 1 hand and clamped the split portion together and the other to secure a piece of tape around stem. Next I used a long wire/twist tie to hold the 2 sides of the stem together securely. The split was approx 1/2"-3/4" long. Within 3 weeks I noticed the stem had gotten fatter above and below the "bandage". When I removed the tape and wire tie I noticed that maybe 1 cm was still split but the plant mended herself and I still take cuts and prune with no ill affects. My suggestion would be to water/feed her with added vitamin B1 (for stress) and monitor her progress. As long as ur getting healthy new growth I think she may be fine. U may want to stake her for additional support especially during flower. Let us know how she's doin. Hope this helps. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom