Problems

Rademeyer

420 Member
Hi guys, i am a kirst time grower, this is what my plants look like this morning!! Any ideas?? Please HELP!!!

Attachments

• 20200111_084157_HDR.jpg
    20200111_084157_HDR.jpg
    772.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 20200111_084143_HDR.jpg
    20200111_084143_HDR.jpg
    740.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 20200111_084133_HDR.jpg
    20200111_084133_HDR.jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 20200111_084127_HDR.jpg
    20200111_084127_HDR.jpg
    728.3 KB · Views: 76
Judging by the very smooth surface on the circle of soil around that plant and around some the other plants in the garden, plus the hose, I have the feeling that the problem might involve to much water.

We would need a bit more info such as when it was planted? Was it planted from seed in that spot or was it transplanted from another area of the garden. Or was it started in a pot? Or was it bought as a small plant?

Rereading the original message I still cannot tell if this problem showed up overnight or if it progressed over several days.

One posting from the person and I doubt that we will ever find out. They have not even logged in since that msg just over 3 weeks ago.

I am really curious how the plant got that way and what happened over the next several days.
I would put money on it being just a lot of dust in the wind.

Mars might be a less harsh environment by the looks of that. I would say Root Rot from over watering.
Ya, it does have that Red Planet look, doesn't it. ;) Maybe it is time to let Bezos and Musk know that they can send their rockets and passengers there because someone has already started terraforming.

I think it could have been mistakes made while trying to transplant a larger sized plant. Something along the lines of breaking to many roots. Or leaving out to long before the bare root stock was set into the ground.

The other veggies or whatever those are in the other circles of wet soil are smaller and look healthy.

Ya, it does have that Red Planet look, doesn't it. ;) Maybe it is time to let Bezos and Musk know that they can send their rockets and passengers there because someone has already started terraforming.

I think it could have been mistakes made while trying to transplant a larger sized plant. Something along the lines of breaking to many roots. Or leaving out to long before the bare root stock was set into the ground.

The other veggies or whatever those are in the other circles of wet soil are smaller and look healthy.

Yes, I noticed the other vegetation in the background as well. It does appear healthy but I was thinking that's just because they are small and the root ball isn't very deep so they dry out faster resulting in a proper watering cycle unlike their big siblings who's roots run deeper and stay wet too long.
Well... That's just my take on it at least.

Back
Top Bottom