Prop-1 passed in michigan!

GoldChico

Hey everybody, prop 1 passed in michigan, medical marijuana is here, just the first step to legalizing it here in michigan, my wife and i voted yes for it. I got up at 6:30 in the morning to vote, i wanted to be there as soon as the polls opened. Barack obama baby!!! Now i can tell my half black, half latino, kids when they are born, that they can be anything they want to be, and really mean it!!!!

Re: Prop-1 passed in michigan!!

Congrats to you guys and everyone else in Michigan! I'm glad to see the general public is really warming up to the idea of medical marijuana. Didn't this prop also protect the rights of researchers to work with stem cells? That's another huge victory too.

Way to go, Michigan!

I'm just wondering what the hell happened here in California. We voted against decriminalizing weed, we banned gay marriage, voted for more taxes.... what the hell?!!!

Congrats to you guys and everyone else in Michigan! I'm glad to see the general public is really warming up to the idea of medical marijuana. Didn't this prop also protect the rights of researchers to work with stem cells? That's another huge victory too.

It was prop 2 that was stem cell research. I'm really surprised 2 passed. Something like 52% for it. I voted for both :)

ha ha ha, prop 1 allows terminally ill patients to grow their own weed, wow, we can grow our own medication, the pharm companies gotta be pissed that they can't shove their chemicals down our throats.

You folks are just on the other side of the lake from me. The more states that get on board with legal medical marijuana the better it is for us up here. Unfortunately our PM has modeled a lot of his political style from bush, but if he was confronted with a hip Obama who said he will not use the feds to raid medical marijuana clinics, than the people up here will put more pressure on harper to back off too.

Back
Top Bottom