Prudence Lavay says hello from the bread basket of America!

Prudence

High everybody!:Rasta:

I'm Prudence and I just found this forum today and decided to join after finding so much useful information on the site. I started my love affair with green trees about 2 and a half years ago. My very chill hippy/frat boy friend hooked me up and my life was pretty much changed forever.

I will admit that it has been a little over a month though since I last smoked. It is a sad state of affairs but unfortunately life matters do not always go hand in hand with the smoking lifestyle. Due to price, the desire to get clean (for just a bit tho), and my strong desire to not have to hang out with my current dealer has led me to quit for now. He is a good guy but ehhh, its complicated. I have some K2 left and I've been smoking that. Nothing is as good for you or just better all around than herb but hey, it gets me high as kites and boozing it up to kick back is just down right exhausting.

On the flip side though I am researching into growing for myself. I am very much a novice but learn something new everyday and love to experiment. Right now I have a bunch of seeds I've collected and saved from every bag of green I've ever had. I'll be the first to admit I've had some pretty bush league bags of green before and some have definitely been on the seedy side. I don't live near a major city so the good stuff is harder to come by.
I'm not sure if the plants were hermies or if they were pollinated during the growing process. But anyway, I'm going through the process of trying to germinate them right now. I'm not entirely sure what to expect but I know that fantastic bud is not to be expected. I just thought this "exercise" would be educational and good practice before I try anything with quality seeds down the road. I won't have much emotional or financial investment in it at this point so if they don't turn out I won't be heart broken. I guess I'm using them more for observational purposes.

So as I slowly collect proper supplies and equipment I will practice with my seed collection and see what happens.

I've also been looking into enrolling at MedGrow in Southfield, MI. I'm not in that area so I was going to take the 5 day course. I get the feeling that I could learn most of it on my own if I really wanted. But I learn best by doing, seeing, discussing in the flesh where there can be real interaction, garden set ups and discussion. Was wondering if anybody had heard of it or had any opinions on the place.

Thanks for reading everybody. I'm stoked to be here!
Prudence Lavay

:welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the globe. You can find all your growing info here at 420Mag but I will caution you not to grow in a State where it is not legal. You should work assiduously to effect MMJ Legislation where you live or move to an MMJ friendly State. Why not:surf: Our 420 Magazine and let us know what you think? I will provide som links to some Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
The Munki's Playground
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
420 Cannasumer Reports Competition - GrowLEDHydro's 600W LED vs. 600W HPS by Be Irie
420 Cannasumer Reports - Seed Madness Medical Grow by The Butcher
Health Canada Seed Stock Test Grow
The VipersNest Continuous
OBX's Hempy 400 Watt Vertical CMH Blue Widow Strawberry Cough Diesel fall grow '10
Sour Diesel #8 indoor, 2x600w, soil, FF nutes

Back
Top Bottom