Pump advice

Bigoz5114

Morning people, after some advice on a pump upgrade.

Currently have a 3500 l/ph pump feeding my 6 girls.

30L pots using feeding rings, 13mm poly pipe, roughly 12m of poly to pump through with about 1.5m of lift out of the drum.

I have taps before each ring to adjust flow.

My problem is the 2 at the end of the line aren’t getting enough water, when I adjust my closer taps for them to get enough, others aren’t getting enough so believe a new pump is in order.

My question is the size. I’m thinking a 6000 l/ph or should I go straight for 10,000 l/ph?

Morning people, after some advice on a pump upgrade.

Currently have a 3500 l/ph pump feeding my 6 girls.

30L pots using feeding rings, 13mm poly pipe, roughly 12m of poly to pump through with about 1.5m of lift out of the drum.

I have taps before each ring to adjust flow.

My problem is the 2 at the end of the line aren’t getting enough water, when I adjust my closer taps for them to get enough, others aren’t getting enough so believe a new pump is in order.

My question is the size. I’m thinking a 6000 l/ph or should I go straight for 10,000 l/ph?

Go big with the 10000lph. You can divert some back into the drum if needed. This will allow you room to grow. I don't know why but we always seem to add more plants, and lights, and pumps, and...

Go big with the 10000lph. You can divert some back into the drum if needed. This will allow you room to grow. I don't know why but we always seem to add more plants, and lights, and pumps, and...

Yeah mate there is no such thing as downsizing in this game

Yeah I’m thinking the same with the 10k, my issue I’m thinking I may have is too much pressure and have the chance of leakage or popping fittings, could always put in another tap just after the drum to decrease pressure, I think I’ve answered my own question

Back
Top Bottom