Purple in stems - Need help

mgreen83

bag seed grown out 3 times never had problems like this . foxfarm soil and doctor earth nuts. green bag organic dry fert, and dolm lime, air pots worm castin and perlite was useing tap water then switch to carbon water filter ppm was 180 befor filter and 80 after filter plants 3 months old veg mode its the last seeds i had of this strain have one female and male want to put out side and make more seeds from this bag seeds i have had no problems in the past with these in out door and in door this go around my temps did get 70 to 73 and some 68 temps days.now temps been 70 to 77 most of the time but the purplein started after the cold spell and transplanted from 3 gal air pots two 7 gal pots things got lookin good and then everthing happen leaver droop an look off like calmag problem and ph flushed good and added recharge and 4 in top dress new foxfarm and dr earth and worm cast after i did the flushi did the top dressing will post pics just first time poster if this makes sence help be great the lighting is 24 hour lighting

Back
Top Bottom