I Need A Little Help

Mot Mot

420 Member
Strains Mimosa and Qacan X Acopico
FFOF 3 Gallon bags
Dr Earth 4-4-4 when planted and Tiger bloom after flip. That's it For Nutes.
Spider farmer 200 watt light.
I watered to run off and waited until Dry (By bag weight) to re-water
Tent temp 75 F 51% RH
These are both at Day 39 after flip.
I've looked at all the pictures of the problems but can't figure it out.
I'm new at this so any help would be awesome.
The Burn't tips and yellowing have me worried. Thanks
Mimosa Top View
DSC04302.JPG

Mimosa side view
DSC04303.JPG

Qacan X Acopico Top View
DSC04304.JPG

Qacan X Acopico side view.
DSC04305.JPG

Howdy @Mot Mot ,

FFOF 3 Gallon bags
I agree with @Sueet... you need to feed more nutrients.

Tent temp 75 F 51% RH
Mimosa Top View
DSC04302.JPG
My guess is potassium and sulfur deficiency. Also they are generally pale green, so could use more nitrogen. Keep in mind that Fe, Zn, Mn are interrelated plant nutrients affecting uptake/use of N and S. Make sure they are also getting enough phosphorous.

Qacan X Acopico Top View
DSC04304.JPG
Also looks like potassium deficiency to me.

As @Sueet mentions, the Tiger Bloom is part of a 3 part fertilizer program and its use starts when the plant(s) are switched over to their 12/12 lighting schedule.

If you are just using the Tiger Bloom and not the other two of the Trio then the dosage listed on the back of the bottle is what should be used. If you decide to get and use the other two along with the Tiger Bloom then Fox Farm's recommendation is to use their "Soil Feeding Schedule" which had different dosages than what is printed on the bottle.

Otherwise, it is not hard to come up with simple ways of providing the nutrients that @cbdhemp808 suggests. There are single nutrient products and even some easy to use combinations where the NPK numbers will be suitable for your plants.

I doubt that at this stage of growth since the "flip" that you will be able to get all the healthy looking green leaves back.Already days short of 7 weeks since the change over so there is not enough time for the plant to make that transition so the idea is to slow down the changes in the leaf colors and maybe even stop it. But reversing back is highly unlikely.

Something to keep in mind for the next grow so that the fertilizers and nutrients can be added before the problems start to show.

Thanks. I'm just going to flush the plants, scratch in some Dr. Earth flower girl and try to finish with that. I found the Dr. Earth feeding schedule and will follow that for next grow. I hate mixing nutes and want to keep it simple.

Thanks. I'm just going to flush the plants, scratch in some Dr. Earth flower girl and try to finish with that. I found the Dr. Earth feeding schedule and will follow that for next grow. I hate mixing nutes and want to keep it simple.
You may be OK with the "flower girl" for potassium and phosphorous, but you will still need some nitrogen, and the other micro-nutrients that should accompany nitrogen, as I mentioned. It's your call, man... yes, maybe you can finish with that. A general rule of thumb is NPK 3-1-1 for veg and 1-3-3 for flower.

Thanks. I'm just going to flush the plants, scratch in some Dr. Earth flower girl and try to finish with that.
You are in soil with the FoxFarms Ocean Forest mix. No flushing needed since you should not have a salt buildup.

I hate mixing nutes and want to keep it simple.
Top dressing dry fertilizer mixes can be really simple. Might have to do a bit of reading to figure out which ones might be best for your style of growing.

You may be OK with the "flower girl" for potassium and phosphorous, but you will still need some nitrogen, and the other micro-nutrients that should accompany nitrogen, as I mentioned. It's your call, man... yes, maybe you can finish with that. A general rule of thumb is NPK 3-1-1 for veg and 1-3-3 for flower.
The Tiger Bloom should help with the Nitrogen since it has a NPK of 2-8-4.

Damn. I feel your pain. Sorry sight to see buddy I hope you get sorted.

I'm new to this too. Could easily happen to me or any one of us ill be sticking around for this one.

All the best.

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Hey @Mot Mot, let us know how it goes!

Howdy @Mot Mot ,

I agree with @Sueet... you need to feed more nutrients.

My guess is potassium and sulfur deficiency. Also they are generally pale green, so could use more nitrogen. Keep in mind that Fe, Zn, Mn are interrelated plant nutrients affecting uptake/use of N and S. Make sure they are also getting enough phosphorous.

Also looks like potassium deficiency to me.
Maybe a little cal-mag too if you’re not already. CL🍀

They never came back after I applied Flower girl. They just kept on dying. I pulled the plants yesterday and will follow a nute schedule for the next attempt.
Thanks for all the help lessons learned.

That sucks! Better luck next time. All the folks here use different types of specialty fertilizers, but honestly most times a little bit of regular fertilizer like "miracle grow" or hardware store 10/10/10 will be just as good and a lot cheaper. Liquid mixed fertilizer will get to the roots quicker.

FFOF 3 Gallon bags
Tent temp 75 F 51% RH
Mimosa Top View
DSC04302.JPG

Mimosa side view
DSC04303.JPG

Qacan X Acopico Top View
DSC04304.JPG

Qacan X Acopico side view.
DSC04305.JPG
Looks wonderful spot on! Looks like your plants are tired of living and they're ready for a harvest!

They never came back after I applied Flower girl. They just kept on dying. I pulled the plants yesterday and will follow a nute schedule for the next attempt.
Hi if u use go again use dr earth until 1 week of flower then switch to flower girl then weeks 5 and 6 use a pk booster you have basically used veg nuts the hole time

Did you get a harvest?

Back
Top Bottom