Par:320.
Humidity: 60-74.
Temp:70-78.
Light cycle:18/6.
Medium: promix premium potting soil
Light: 100w | p1000 viparspectra led.
Seed origin: lemon crack bag seed.
(green crack x super lemon haze)
History: was stretched but was been put deeper into solo cup. Watered when it’s dry, via, bottom water. It’s been crushed 1 once and it’s fallen over in the cup once and the whole cup has fallen over once.

IMG_5647.jpeg
IMG_5648.jpeg

IMG_5649.jpeg

Did you just transplant it? Looks like she's shocked. Either too much light at one point, too much wind or too much water.
I'd put her somewhere sheltered under less intense light for a few days and let that pot dry out a bit. She should make it but needs recovery. At least that's what I see. I'm sure someone will hop on with some ideas. To me it looks like the roots took some strain.
Good luck

Did you just transplant it? Looks like she's shocked. Either too much light at one point, too much wind or too much water.
I'd put her somewhere sheltered under less intense light for a few days and let that pot dry out a bit. She should make it but needs recovery. At least that's what I see. I'm sure someone will hop on with some ideas. To me it looks like the roots took some strain.
Good luck
Yes a few days ago. From the solo cup. Next one will be a 6 gal. Yeah I had the light too close at one point. What’s your opinion for a good spot to put her for the few days. Or should I just sim my light.

Back
Top Bottom