I need help! Please

Greenrush

Hi I'm new to this forum and also new to growing I need help identifying what's wrong with my baby's I started off with promix after two weeks I gave it a tea of down to earth guano 9-3-1 I did two waterings in a row and then some r o water ph @ 6.5 after that the leaves started to curl up and turn yellow now at a month old I top dressed with Peruvian guano 12-11-2 and worm casting I have checked all over the forums and some say its nute burn some say its over watering some that it's low on (p) phosporase?? Not sure if I spelled it right!! Temp ranges from 70-78 f and humidity at 40-52 there veg with a 400 watt mh please help anything helps!! Thanks
image9174.jpg
image9174.jpg
image9174.jpg
image9174.jpg

Considering that they are not getting any at the moment, and showing cal/mag deficiency in the leaves, any water with cal/mag is better than what they are getting now. Will it be enough, time will tell. The leaves already affected will probably not improve, but if going forward the new leaves don't exhibit that same yellowing between the veins pattern then I would think that that deficiency has been resolved.

I'm not at all familiar with teas for growing, someone else will have to answer that one for you.

Just got cal mag so I'm feeding that right now. Thanks for your help!! I appreciate it!! Apparently all the pics I uploaded are the same..

No I'll upload more pic of what they look like today.. I think I did too much damage I hope they come back!! I'm giving them general organics grow and camag+ I don't see a difference so I'm thinking it's not low on calmag I might of burned them with too much guano tea

i think colorado high is right that is a typical mag defficiency clear as day. I personally keep ph in soil at 6.3 i seem to have less problems. I notice the bigger plants show the most symtoms if you have identical soil that also is a good indication of a defficiency because the larger plants have exhausted the nut levels. keep posted

After reading ...Cal/Mag should have helped but in my honest opinion I would just go to spring water, tap water , whatever just no nutes period for a while ...If they were nute burned now its time to let them recover and it wont be a change over night ...In veg you can really be light on nutes ...but good luck and dont give up :welcome:

thats probably a good idea, but you have to keep a very close eye bc it could make it worse if it is a defficiency.

I will post a follow up as soon as I'm off work. One of them is a climax auto and just went into flower she seems to be better but I'm not sure what made it better if going into flower if laying off mutes or adding calmag.. Maybe all 3

Either way really, it's totally up to you, personally I use dechlorinated tap water for my grow as the water around here is quite good. If you do use tap water, let it sit for at least 24 hours to let it dechlorinate.
What I have done in the past when I am not using my ro system is put tap water in a 5 gallon bucket and throw a air stone in it. That does to great things. Add oxygen to water and helps evaporate chlorine faster. Sorry for late post I am just catching up.

This is the follow up I'm late on.!! Didn't use lime didn't really research promix before going to it my mistake. There's 5 different strains there all in promix using ro water I was using guano teas but since post I switched to general organics grow & camag. There under one 400 watt mh. Temp ranges from 68-76 humidity usually around 42%. There all started from seed. I put ro water in 5 gallon bucket and an airstone. I'm doing a light dose of nutrient and heavy on calmag(this whole week they didn't get nutrients). There on 24/7 light schedule but I'm going to 18/6. I see a lot of grow but leaves still seem yellow I don't know if I'm just being paranoid...there all started on different days since I was thinking of cloning and having a perpetual grow. Since there's obvious damage I canceled plans of cloning since I don't want to pass deficiency to clones. I'm "posting" link to my babies I'm just not sure if it will work since I'm working off iphone. Any comments/questions welcome thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom