Purple Kush

Ycfro

Anyone see this before? Not just extra leaves, but the leaves are growing flowers. I'm not concerned just curious.

20210713_082103.jpg

20210713_082042.jpg

Yes Just ran 2 plants that had that. The flower on my plants were larfy at the trim table.

I let 1 plant grow longer so the nugs got more dense but it took longer than I had planned.

Someone told me its due to excess kelp (plant growth regulators in the kelp) in my soil mix.

Yes Just ran 2 plants that had that. The flower on my plants were larfy at the trim table.

I let 1 plant grow longer so the nugs got more dense but it took longer than I had planned.

Someone told me its due to excess kelp (plant growth regulators in the kelp) in my soil mix.
I'm running a RDWC, I had leaves last run that had 13 and even 15" leaflets" but I've never seen actually flowers on leaves. The plant seems happy, buds are getting big and dense. About 3 weeks to go...no worries.

I'm running a RDWC, I had leaves last run that had 13 and even 15" leaflets" but I've never seen actually flowers on leaves. The plant seems happy, buds are getting big and dense. About 3 weeks to go...no worries.
Hello @Ycfro amazing looking ladies you have there :bravo:
I have seen that happen before, but its rare.
Is it happening on all the fans by the buds?
Bill

Hello @Ycfro amazing looking ladies you have there :bravo:
I have seen that happen before, but its rare.
Is it happening on all the fans by the buds?
Bill
Thx Bill............yes..only on one of 3 plants from seeds. I have clones of each, they are all slightly different. but this one is producing the bigger buds, the other 2 still have nice buds but much more purple. We'll see how they finish and then I'll decide what clones to run again.

Thx Bill............yes..only on one of 3 plants from seeds. I have clones of each, they are all slightly different. but this one is producing the bigger buds, the other 2 still have nice buds but much more purple. We'll see how they finish and then I'll decide what clones to run again.
Good thing you took clones i wouldn't want to loose those genetics.
Let us know how she turns out.
Bill

This is a shade leaf broken off right at the main stem of the plant with multiple growth sites and a branch coming off of the petiole:

Most of the shade leaves on this plant are doing this (I cloned four of them so far). I've never gotten a clone from the donor plant to carry those weird traits, and I've tried it four or five times.

Gmorning Bill284, Heres a few of the tops from that purple kush. This plant actually split the stalk and fell over, was gunna cut it after the weekend anyway, but.....

20210729_120829.jpg

20210729_121006.jpg

Hey Ycfro,

Wow that’s a gorgeous fistful of purple colas, would you mind sharing which breeder or seed bank they came from?

Sadly Bill284 was in process of selling his home and moving but had a fire breakout in grow room less than a week ago. He is pretty busy but still checks in - here is link to his journal, Bill284. << one of their neighbors setup a go fund me to help Bills family the link for that is in his journal

Hey Ycfro,

Wow that’s a gorgeous fistful of purple colas, would you mind sharing which breeder or seed bank they came from?

Sadly Bill284 was in process of selling his home and moving but had a fire breakout in grow room less than a week ago. He is pretty busy but still checks in - here is link to his journal, Bill284. << one of their neighbors setup a go fund me to help Bills family the link for that is in his journal
OK,, thx for the info... I ordered those seeds through "Crop King Seeds" I have a White Widow, same supplier, that is also doin great, it makes the purple ones look small...lol We'll see how they turn out, they're really close to the finish.

Back
Top Bottom