Finding bracts with leaves inside

Vsocia88

420 Member
BEE39178-C80B-44ED-9F50-01C8544C3367.png

Anyone see this before? Just curious, I’m not worried that something is wrong but please let me know if you do!

Yup that's normal.... I actually had a oops moment a few months back first time seeing those round leaf growths, and started removing in fear it was male parts... Turns out I smoke to much and over worried lol.

BEE39178-C80B-44ED-9F50-01C8544C3367.png

Anyone see this before? Just curious, I’m not worried that something is wrong but please let me know if you do!
So you pulled those leaves from inside the bract?!?
I have never seen that before!
Were there stigmas (pistils)?

Yup that's normal.... I actually had a oops moment a few months back first time seeing those round leaf growths, and started removing in fear it was male parts... Turns out I smoke to much and over worried lol.
No I know what is normal inside of a bract, this isn’t normal lol. There should have been an ovule inside, not a leaf.

EB5768B6-5550-4EC0-86DD-AAF2828F314B.jpeg

Here’s another still on the plant with the leaf starting to poke out, no stigmas
That's really cool! I like seeing weird mutations like this when they don't harm the plant, or interfere with flowering.
Is this just happening in the bracts at the stem, or in the buds too?

That's really cool! I like seeing weird mutations like this when they don't harm the plant, or interfere with flowering.
Is this just happening in the bracts at the stem, or in the buds too?
814C628E-C6C4-4847-AA08-45D4D6074877.jpeg

Not sure! We’re only 22 days since flip and everything is so tight on the plant I can’t see inside yet. I’m no expert but I think this strain is quite progressive in terms of size and early bud development. It was almost begging us to flip to flower it seemed like.

814C628E-C6C4-4847-AA08-45D4D6074877.jpeg

Not sure! We’re only 22 days since flip and everything is so tight on the plant I can’t see inside yet. I’m no expert but I think this strain is quite progressive in terms of size and early bud development. It was almost begging us to flip to flower it seemed like.
Nice buds!
Do you have a journal for these? It'd be nice to see how the turn out, and if the mutations have any affects on the buds.

Nice buds!
Do you have a journal for these? It'd be nice to see how the turn out, and if the mutations have any affects on the buds.
I document the stages of all of my grows in a Facebook group that I joined a year ago! I’ve finished two and now on the third documentation there. Anyone Can Grow Cannabis. I did start a journal on a grow diary website but since I use dry organic nutrients it’s difficult to input that on the website because it wants to convert measurements that don’t need converted (how much per gallon? No gallon or liter is involved!) 🤪 It’s such a silly flaw but hopefully one day they’ll add the brand I use.

Back
Top Bottom