Purple main stem?

Bruceleaf

Hey there im new to using soil using ffof at the moment no additives using only tap water only wondering why the stem starts to turn purple? Second picture is the mom I took them from.

20210803_182548.jpg

16280406387653120357187095496816.jpg

Perfect that helps out a lot I have seen it in the beginning when it starts then maybe the third week it seems like it kicks out of it wasn't too sure with the other strain that I'm trying not too familiar with it everything else looks good as of now I do plan on purchasing tiger Trio this evening and start with a small feed regimen
Thanks @TysonOG

the purple and red coloring is how the plants put more light energy in one spot vs the other side of the branch, to cause movement. The color is actually part of the mechanism of tracking the sun across the sky since the branches don't have muscles and tendons and such to move around like we do. Watch your leaves for signs of deficiencies, not the branches.

Sure thing I actually had a recent batch of girls that didn't turn out right based off of the purple stem was very tough you would not be able to bend it even to super crop
Thank you @Emilya

Okay cool I appreciate all the help everyone on here is amazing so I will pay attention to the temperature and make sure just to double-check thanks @sneekymofo

Back
Top Bottom