Purple Stems? True living organic grown

OrganicSteve

420 Member
hey everyone I have a batch of clones growing right now. they were growing fine in bagged soil the stems were green and full of life. as soon as I transplanted into my organic compost soil the stems have turned a purple color, with a woody texture. I cook my soil for over 60 days and there is sufficient amount on phosphorus in the soil. I have grown these plants before and they have not had purple stems so it isn't a genetic thing. Anyone have any suggestions as to how i might be able to fix this?

no different soil. The soil that I have is to hot for new clones so I grow in less nutrient soil till its ready to transplant. Then I transplant into my soil and that's when the stems turned purple. no other problems so far.

Purple stems happen, it can be genetics or growing condition. It's nothing to worry about unless you see other problems. I would recommend a growing medium like Happy Frog until at least the first up pot, if not beginning to end.

Purple stems happen, it can be genetics or growing condition. It's nothing to worry about unless you see other problems. I would recommend a growing medium like Happy Frog until at least the first up pot, if not beginning to end.
yeah my soil is a mix between happy frog and destiny. but its recycled soil. I've had this soil for 2 years now just keep adding nutrients to it and cooking it.

Back
Top Bottom