Purple Pics

That doesn't look like leaf miner damage to me, but more like thrips or mites, and I'd bet mites. Keep a watchful eye as it can quickly get out of control.

Treating the veg plants with a neem spray and the floweri plants with buds with something like a true soap would be a good preventative even if I'm wrong.
Friday evening I bought some Safers end all n didn’t read directions to shake well, spray under n on top of leaves but not till runoff which I did. After dark I shined a light under numerous leaves checking on top n the stalk. I don’t see how it can be pests. Between the Safers and the @Sierra Natural Science 203 +.209 Systemic Pest Control.IDK?

That doesn't look like leaf miner damage to me, but more like thrips or mites, and I'd bet mites. Keep a watchful eye as it can quickly get out of control.

Treating the veg plants with a neem spray and the flowering plants with buds with something like a true soap would be a good preventative even if I'm wrong.
Idk how but I googled thrips n sure looks like it. I got some Dr.Bonner’s hemp peppermint castille soap I’m going make some homemade soap n veg oil cayenne pepper spray n spray 2 nite. Safers says not 2 use for 3 days.

Just dont the lights on lol Growing Belushi episode 2 he sprayed neem and left the lights on and killed all of his special old school strain from Mexico or columbia great show only 3 episodes

Need a little help guys does anybody have any ideas how I can hold my plant up lol it seems to be leenin a hell of a lot now. The stalks can't seem to take the weight of the bud lol. Also my leaf situation isnt getting any better the yellowing is coming fast from lower leaves not the new growth. Ill post a few pics off a couple of the plants.

20220814_215529.jpg

20220814_215119.jpg

20220814_215005.jpg

20220814_215000.jpg

20220814_214020.jpg

20220814_213735.jpg

20220814_213636.jpg

20220814_220602.jpg

Need a little help guys does anybody have any ideas how I can hold my plant up lol it seems to be leenin a hell of a lot now. The stalks can't seem to take the weight of the bud lol. Also my leaf situation isnt getting any better the yellowing is coming fast from lower leaves not the new growth. Ill post a few pics off a couple of the plants.

20220814_215529.jpg

20220814_215119.jpg

20220814_215005.jpg

20220814_215000.jpg

20220814_214020.jpg

20220814_213735.jpg

20220814_213636.jpg

20220814_220602.jpg
Just pluck them. Just bad genetic leaf.

Just pluck them. Just bad genetic leaf.
This seemed to have only started a week or so ago when i fed them more nutes also higher temps in the tent maybe last time I watered them 2 days ago at that time it may have been too soon on the watering possible overwater.... ive got all sorts running thru my head atm got me worried

This seemed to have only started a week or so ago when i fed them more nutes also higher temps in the tent maybe last time I watered them 2 days ago at that time it may have been too soon on the watering possible overwater.... ive got all sorts running thru my head atm got me worried
Seriously I just pluck them. One or two leaves. Yeah. No alarm. Needed.. when u see like one section or side or top on certain leaves. . then u worrie. Not saying don't keep eye on them. But one two leaves. Pluck

Seriously I just pluck them. One or two leaves. Yeah. No alarm. Needed.. when u see like one section or side or top on certain leaves. . then u worrie. Not saying don't keep eye on them. But one two leaves. Pluck
I know what your saying but i have just plucked about 5 off 2 plants thats what got me thinking

I know what your saying but i have just plucked about 5 off 2 plants thats what got me thinking
Gotcha. That's about avg. I think. I take 3-5 off plants or when I see one. . Plant will tell ya if it's got something wrong at this point now. . U want have to worry . U will know. Cause it drop fast. This stage is critical as is.

It's not going to just go away if you ignore it. And whatever nutes it is pulling from the leaves that are discolored it will just take from the next leaves up if you don't address the problem so simply pulling off those leaves won't help anything.

The deficiency/lockout looks to be early enough to solve it. So if it started soon after increasing your nutes I'd start by returning to the prior level and see if that helps. And watering issues usually build over time as the roots begin to suffocate and eventually rot. It's not really an issue for one or two (too) closely spaced waterings.

But don't just pluck the leaves and think you've addressed anything. The plant is telling you something is a miss. The sooner you listen and respond the better.

@Bill284 I know your busy this morning when you get a chance just hit me back. I been Burping , and burping and realizing how much sweeter a 64 oz mason jar is over a 32 oz just wish I had one Man what a jump I paid 7 bucks for a box of 12 32 oz jars they want 25 bucks for 2 ,64 ozers and been burping, RH is running 58 -63 but I only been burping for 3 days what should I do? I did go back and check the grove bags my problem there was I leaving them sealed for 2 weeks I found they recommend 6 weeks That will be nice for my next harvest I have high hopes on this one. one of those where ya unzip the tent and a jungle comes out any way late night ,high and ramblin hope to get caught up on your greenhouse so Do i just keep burping 3 times a day Im, following what you recommended turning upside down and everything lol

It's not going to just go away if you ignore it. And whatever nutes it is pulling from the leaves that are discolored it will just take from the next leaves up if you don't address the problem so simply pulling off those leaves won't help anything.

The deficiency/lockout looks to be early enough to solve it. So if it started soon after increasing your nutes I'd start by returning to the prior level and see if that helps. And watering issues usually build over time as the roots begin to suffocate and eventually rot. It's not really an issue for one or two (too) closely spaced waterings.

But don't just pluck the leaves and think you've addressed anything. The plant is telling you something is a miss. The sooner you listen and respond the better.
Hey Azi thanks for your input and I had that in the back of my mind I wasnt just guna pull leaves off and think all is well because the plant tells us a lot through the leaves. I was looking at a excess/deficiency chart and at first I thought it was a nitrogen deficiency but then possibly a calmag issue and I havent added in calmag on my feed for nearly 2 weeks now so im putting a mix together today so will see how they respond.
Thanks again

Hey Azi thanks for your input and I had that in the back of my mind I wasnt just guna pull leaves off and think all is well because the plant tells us a lot through the leaves. I was looking at a excess/deficiency chart and at first I thought it was a nitrogen deficiency but then possibly a calmag issue and I havent added in calmag on my feed for nearly 2 weeks now so im putting a mix together today so will see how they respond.
Thanks again
Proactive. That's the way to do it. :thumb:

@Bill284 I know your busy this morning when you get a chance just hit me back. I been Burping , and burping and realizing how much sweeter a 64 oz mason jar is over a 32 oz just wish I had one Man what a jump I paid 7 bucks for a box of 12 32 oz jars they want 25 bucks for 2 ,64 ozers and been burping, RH is running 58 -63 but I only been burping for 3 days what should I do? I did go back and check the grove bags my problem there was I leaving them sealed for 2 weeks I found they recommend 6 weeks That will be nice for my next harvest I have high hopes on this one. one of those where ya unzip the tent and a jungle comes out any way late night ,high and ramblin hope to get caught up on your greenhouse so Do i just keep burping 3 times a day Im, following what you recommended turning upside down and everything lol
woke up this morning to burp and my answer was waiting my RH was all over 65 which means if I am not mistaken it is drawing the moisture out of the buds center which means they are curing 5 more days of burp..burp....burp then 1 Burp a day till In Between 58 -63. 62 1/2 RH is suppose to be the preferred when I get where I need to be add the Bovida or Boost humidity packets then just leave it alone for 3-4 weeks Correct? it doesn't look like it But I got about 6 ozs of 2 auto plants my current grow will be 4 photo plants under a scrog so I am expecting a lot of pot when I am finished sound about right?

Are you referring to Prince Edward Island or Petroleum Equipment Institute..(PEI) probably the first but I had to ask, As I am a member of PEI… I worked in the petroleum world for many years.. I did compliance testing on under and above ground pipelines, as well as reservoir tanks; I also worked in corrosion testing on piping and tanks that held petroleum.

You have had many experiences in the cultivation world… I know you’ve witnessed a lot given the time you’ve dedicated to this plant, and that only exponentiates your knowledge in this field.
As I say “the more you know”
Truest motto

Keep it going brother.. I love the camaraderie and shared experiences within the cultivation culture. Appreciate it

IMO there are still many “too good for you” growers out there. Its easy to get a big head in this world. I enjoy seeing the humbleness and willingness to share and ask for help and information etc.

Much love bruh,
I’ll keep the posts coming… as you can see Im in for a BIGGGG, beautiful haul these next couple months during bloom. Just hafta keep my energy positive and keep the TLC on full alert as I’ve had to do all summer.

Talk soon

SkyKai
Hey @sKyKAI hope your well my friend.
Sorry about the late reply, got heat stroke and took a couple days to get back on the hoarse.
Thank you so so much for the kind words. :love:
Love everything about this place, super positive.
I use this thread to troubleshoot mostly now.
Put a couple pics you want to show off in my other thread.
I'll catch up with you soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Here’s some pictures of the spots and I also bent over my GC seeing’s that it’s starting to flower heavy. It’s hard to see the spots in the pic’s. I’m hoping maybe it’s leaf miner’s crap. Last night I shined a light under the leaves and didn’t see any pests. I hope you’re having a good weekend I know how busy you were yesterday. I want to really thank you for all your help and know that it’s appreciated mi Hermano.

EAD94696-B3E7-4CAE-BA25-7E4BAB4A7742.jpeg

4DEDAD67-C992-4D6C-81B3-F3187ADD5EF4.jpeg

13855E88-7392-4FB2-8F25-02AB516CCCD9.jpeg

FD0175ED-7F02-4A7A-9B15-062899BA37C6.jpeg

A0CDAC04-EB93-4590-9555-6A8DE10FD49F.jpeg

5B80CEBB-7160-4121-BF32-F1C13DB23F80.jpeg

E59DFF31-7712-43FB-BE42-305B922F165E.jpeg

CD8F9A44-F039-4E04-B8C2-0BF4FA3A9FDD.jpeg

FAA32365-7B95-4881-8F2A-7B0B09A0FC3F.jpeg
Hey @CaptainLucky :ciao:
So sorry for the late reply.
Where do things stand with you girls

Stay safe

Hi guys I thought I would post a couple pics of my leaves which I have seen past 3 days happening I know this is where its at for the ideas. Let me know your ideas. I saw this on the leaves a couple down from the top.

Thanks again.

20220813_181116.jpg

20220813_181136.jpg
Hey GF sorry I'm late buddy.
Had a little medical issue but ok now.
How is your ph?
Full strength nutrients?
How are they now?

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom