Purple Pics

Lol no probs. How come to add 2 weeks? With the flush should i add enuf so that there is run off?
You have to run 3x the size of the pot through it.
5 gal pot = 15 gal of water.
Usually done in bathtub or laundry tub.

Stay safe
Bill :cool:

How is the rh this morning? In 60's?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
yep everything is 65 except 1 is 55 is there anyway to add moisture or should I just burp that(55RH) one 1 time a day?

yep everything is 65 except 1 is 55 is there anyway to add moisture or should I just burp that(55RH) one 1 time a day?
The one at 55 burp every other day.
Some people put orange peels or bodiva packs trying to hydrate them.
But I'd just leave it for a bit.
55 will slow the cure process right down.
65 once a day.
How long in jars now?

Stay safe

The one at 55 burp every other day.
Some people put orange peels or bodiva packs trying to hydrate them.
But I'd just leave it for a bit.
55 will slow the cure process right down.
65 once a day.
How long in jars now?

Stay safe
Now I gotta change my tattoo lol today is day 4, the one that is 55 is rock hard buds marble buds and half full if that makes a difference. I have a list for ya (if you dont mind ) but ill give a bit of rest using your method cut my germination time in half on my new grow.and I wasn't ready I got a ton of work to do I am arranging my tent. my electrical and moving the meanwell drivers out of the tent. becuase somebody posted this post about fire safety and the more I thought about the more I worried.id sure like to find this guy lol . now I gotta explain to the ole lady why we need a fire extinguisher. them suckers aint cheap. normally I would be able to raise money but the cannabis market had the bottom drop out of it once the dispensaries open in 2023 the prices will go back up right now a OZ of good smoke is $75 to $100 once the government gets involved that will triple. a subject best not discussed
thanks again my friend:ciao:

@Bill284 Hey bud Hows it going I think I go the gest of this my objective is to get my RH between 58-62 But asd slow as possible that's why the closer i get to a steady acceptable RH The less burping is necessary now I did have one at 55 that I over dried a tad I threw in 2 blueberries for the night and will remove them tomorrow does that pretty much sum up my goal? for the cure ( of course I know the longer in the jar the better the weed gets like a fine wine but not that long lol

any way That Geo flora is the sheet, remember my Sledge hammer kick well they got the that stuff from the yucca plant in it it has neem , molasses, my kitchen sink it is freaking impressive I gave each of my startlings a tsp on top of the solo0 cup I been watching them grow all day.
Have a good day my friend

@Bill284 Hey bud Hows it going I think I go the gest of this my objective is to get my RH between 58-62 But asd slow as possible that's why the closer i get to a steady acceptable RH The less burping is necessary now I did have one at 55 that I over dried a tad I threw in 2 blueberries for the night and will remove them tomorrow does that pretty much sum up my goal? for the cure ( of course I know the longer in the jar the better the weed gets like a fine wine but not that long lol

any way That Geo flora is the sheet, remember my Sledge hammer kick well they got the that stuff from the yucca plant in it it has neem , molasses, my kitchen sink it is freaking impressive I gave each of my startlings a tsp on top of the solo0 cup I been watching them grow all day.
Google using aspirin in your water,100% more growing compared to none. I use it figured it can’t hurt.

You have it right.
Slowly down to 62 rh in the jars.
Then in a cool dark spot for storage.
If you keep it a couple months then I put in a bodeva.
How does it smell?

Stay safe

You have it right.
Slowly down to 62 rh in the jars.
Then in a cool dark spot for storage.
If you keep it a couple months then I put in a bodeva.
How does it smell?

Stay safe
it lost its good smell it is smelling grassy I am hoping it isnt my final outcome but What I learned at least in grove bags is it will get better I am hoping this isnt my final out come it is day 6 so I am guessing and hoping it is chlorophyll releasing? when do you consider the cure ready to smoke? Im am always fighting the heat here in the land of cotton Im originally from PA in the mountains (yeah true hill billy ) I hate the heat I have a extra fridge in the garage` is it ok to move from 70* into 45-50 *? I gotta get get to work catch up soon bud

it lost its good smell it is smelling grassy I am hoping it isnt my final outcome
That's not the final outcome don't worry.
but What I learned at least in grove bags is it will get better I am hoping this isnt my final out come it is day 6
Give it at least 2 weeks in the jars before the chlorophyll smell dissipates.
so I am guessing and hoping it is chlorophyll releasing? when do you consider the cure ready to smoke?
I'd give it a month before I'd consider it good enough to try.
but some people start sooner.
Im am always fighting the heat here in the land of cotton Im originally from PA in the mountains (yeah true hill billy ) I hate the heat I have a extra fridge in the garage` is it ok to move from 70* into 45-50
yes that's perfect throw them in the garage fridge.
*? I gotta get get to work catch up soon bud
Don't work too hard my friend.
Talk soon. :ciao:

Stay safe

Man what would I do without you ? Im guessing had we met 30 yrs ago we both would be living in Canada. if not jail :laughtwo: will the sudden change of temps cause condensation ? or will the burping fix that?

thx

Man what would I do without you ? Im guessing had we met 30 yrs ago we both would be living in Canada. if not jail :laughtwo: will the sudden change of temps cause condensation ? or will the burping fix that?

thx
As long as it's not really cold at first, should be fine.
Burping will help.
There are couple places here for sale.
How are you with Snow? 🥶
Real snow, not that PA. fluffy stuff.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Burping will help.
How are you with Snow? 🥶

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Your Canadian snow don’t scare me any, try a bad Chicago winter. Blizzard of 79 dumped almost 3’ of snow in 24 hrs. Windchill-60 degrees F.

Your Canadian snow don’t scare me any, try a bad Chicago winter. Blizzard of 79 dumped almost 3’ of snow in 24 hrs. Windchill-60 degrees F.
That's a fall morning here.
We don't count it till the 4' mark. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

That's a fall morning here.
We don't count it till the 4' mark. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Yeah but what’s the temperature? Couple of years ago the snow was so deep you had to throw it overhead to shovel it.Poor Elderly neighbor couldn’t get out her front door until I shoveled it. You try minus-40 with a 25 mph wind ( windchill-80-90) any exposed flesh instant frostbite! Your nose instantly starts to run then freeze (feels like rocks in your nose) lungs hurt from breathing in the cold 🥶

"The lowest recorded temperature in Sudbury is -38.7°F (-39.3°C)"
"The lowest temperature the city [Chicago] has ever seen was -27 degrees (-32.7°C)"

It wasn't intended as a competition though really, was just trying to point out that Sudbury isn't very far north.
There's plenty of people living further north where it gets even colder. Record lows are -63c in Yukon and -61c in Alberta.

Burping will help.
How are you with Snow? 🥶

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I love the cold We lived in FT wayne Ind for about 10 yrs there it was flat but it was cold I would enjoy that again especially now that I know what a hot flash is Fricken MANopause My seedlings are growing strong and fast now have a few starts under my belt I can compare past grows to the current especially going thru my journals that Dynomyco and those rapid rooters are amazing is it me or do seem to break out fast and better in the rapid rooters vs the jiffy peat moss I was sketchy about using a sponge but it it proved it's self. Like I said I have some questions for you mainly about the flip but right now I wanna net a bush Nothing like a good scrog lol

I love the cold We lived in FT wayne Ind for about 10 yrs there it was flat but it was cold I would enjoy that again especially now that I know what a hot flash is Fricken MANopause My seedlings are growing strong and fast now have a few starts under my belt I can compare past grows to the current especially going thru my journals that Dynomyco and those rapid rooters are amazing is it me or do seem to break out fast and better in the rapid rooters vs the jiffy peat moss I was sketchy about using a sponge but it it proved it's self. Like I said I have some questions for you mainly about the flip but right now I wanna net a bush Nothing like a good scrog lol
"The lowest temperature the city [Chicago] has ever seen was -27 degrees (-32.7°C)"

It wasn't intended as a competition though really, was just trying to point out that Sudbury isn't very far north.
There's plenty of people living further north where it gets even colder. Record lows are -63c in Yukon and -61c in Alberta.
80 miles outside Chicago,Rochelle,Il. -37 I’m not trying to compete

80 miles outside Chicago-Rochelle,IL 1-15-09 Minus 37 degrees. I’m sure they’re many places colder and I’m not trying to have a contest on cold temps but you gotta ask yourself when your freezing your balls off does anyone really care what the thermometer says? I know I sure don’t the only thing I’m thinking about is getting warmer.

Back
Top Bottom