Purple Pics

Checking in bro. Thumbs up bro.thumbs up.

Screenshot_20220710-195802.jpg
Funny stuff Amigo.
Post a couple pics of your beautiful ladies in my current grow.
Thanks, talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

That doesn't look like leaf miner damage to me, but more like thrips or mites, and I'd bet mites. Keep a watchful eye as it can quickly get out of control.

Treating the veg plants with a neem spray and the flowering plants with buds with something like a true soap would be a good preventative even if I'm wrong.
Hey Azi :ciao: thanks I can always count on you.:thumb:
Hope your well.

Stay safe

Hey GF sorry I'm late buddy.
Had a little medical issue but ok now.
How is your ph?
Full strength nutrients?
How are they now?

Stay safe
No worries bill hope your on the mend. The ph has been in the ball park of 6.25 and 6.3. They seem to be doing well the buds are forming nicely ill upload pics on my thread, I also bought a jewellers loupe to look at the trichomes and its unbelievable what you can see through those wow.

woke up this morning to burp and my answer was waiting my RH was all over 65 which means if I am not mistaken it is drawing the moisture out of the buds center which means they are curing 5 more days of burp..burp....burp then 1 Burp a day till In Between 58 -63. 62 1/2 RH is suppose to be the preferred when I get where I need to be add the Bovida or Boost humidity packets then just leave it alone for 3-4 weeks Correct? it doesn't look like it But I got about 6 ozs of 2 auto plants my current grow will be 4 photo plants under a scrog so I am expecting a lot of pot when I am finished sound about right?
Hey Savvage, hope your good Amigo.
Shake and burp 2x a day for week or so.
Then once a day another 2 weeks or so.
By then you should be 62ish.
Bodeva packs are for long term storage. :rofl:
Yes right.
Like they last.
Let me know where your at today?
Talk soon.

Stay safe

No worries bill hope your on the mend. The ph has been in the ball park of 6.25 and 6.3. They seem to be doing well the buds are forming nicely ill upload pics on my thread, I also bought a jewellers loupe to look at the trichomes and its unbelievable what you can see through those wow.
Flowering nutrients right?

Stay safe

Flowering nutrients right?

Stay safe
Yep ive got bloom and top max which is to add flavour. I gave them some calmag too because theyve not had it for nearly 2 weeks. Ive also give them silica once a week only small doses of the concentrate i bought. They seem healthy otherwise though.

Need a little help guys does anybody have any ideas how I can hold my plant up lol it seems to be leenin a hell of a lot now. The stalks can't seem to take the weight of the bud lol. Also my leaf situation isnt getting any better the yellowing is coming fast from lower leaves not the new growth. Ill post a few pics off a couple of the plants.

20220814_215529.jpg

20220814_215119.jpg

20220814_215005.jpg

20220814_215000.jpg

20220814_214020.jpg

20220814_213735.jpg

20220814_213636.jpg

20220814_220602.jpg
Full strength flowering nutrients?
Ph?
How long in that pot?
Fill it next time. ;)
Root bound?
Or most likely needs a 3x pot flush , soil right?
Potassium silicate once a week. 5 ml/l in plain ph'd water will hold up your buds
How are they today? sorry I'm late.
Your light turn it up full.
Or drop in on her. :thumb:

Stay safe

@Bill284 I know your busy this morning when you get a chance just hit me back. I been Burping , and burping and realizing how much sweeter a 64 oz mason jar is over a 32 oz just wish I had one Man what a jump I paid 7 bucks for a box of 12 32 oz jars they want 25 bucks for 2 ,64 ozers and been burping, RH is running 58 -63 but I only been burping for 3 days what should I do? I did go back and check the grove bags my problem there was I leaving them sealed for 2 weeks I found they recommend 6 weeks That will be nice for my next harvest I have high hopes on this one. one of those where ya unzip the tent and a jungle comes out any way late night ,high and ramblin hope to get caught up on your greenhouse so Do i just keep burping 3 times a day Im, following what you recommended turning upside down and everything lol
I'm sorry my friend.
I just posted about this.
What's the rh today?
How many burps?

Stay safe

Full strength flowering nutrients?
Ph?
How long in that pot?
Fill it next time. ;)
Root bound?
Or most likely needs a 3x pot flush , soil right?
Potassium silicate once a week. 5 ml/l in plain ph'd water will hold up your buds
How are they today? sorry I'm late.
Your light turn it up full.
Or drop in on her. :thumb:

Stay safe
Haha ye we live and learn ayyy. Next time im doing 2 in bigger pots and try my luck at some training possible scrog. Ye ph all good, erm not sure on how long since the up pot without my notes to hand. The light has been on 100% for quite a bit now I just changed the height

Haha ye we live and learn ayyy. Next time im doing 2 in bigger pots and try my luck at some training possible scrog. Ye ph all good, erm not sure on how long since the up pot without my notes to hand. The light has been on 100% for quite a bit now I just changed the height
But flowering nutrients right?
According to schedule.

Stay safe
Bill284

Ok you should be at twice.
What is the rh at now, with lid on a few hrs?

Stay safe
WHEN i WOKE UP THIS MORNING IT WAS 65 damn caps I made the mistake yesterday of forgetting to put the lidfs back on for about a hr and a half. I set alarms now to open and to close again lol. I got a bunch of questions for ya I know your busy and wore out so if ya dont mind ill write them up and send them tomorrow. did you see that pos5t same but different? both were from Herbies THC pack comes with Gelato ,red punch ,and the godzilla cookies any way on one plant the buds look like indica oblong and plump on the other plants it was like a bunch of grapes ,grape size rock hard buds covered in crystals the smell was so strong it smelled almost like cat piss and trust me ain't no cat gettin near my tent , my house, my yard I love animals except for 2 cats and mice I just have a burning hatred for cats (ill tell ya that story some time) and lets just say mice are intimidating I was a Airborne Ranger back in 79-84 big bad tuff guy right I have had mice make me run like Beotch so it aint a cat lol have a good night Brother :hookah:

WHEN i WOKE UP THIS MORNING IT WAS 65 damn caps I made the mistake yesterday of forgetting to put the lidfs back on for about a hr and a half. I set alarms now to open and to close again lol. I got a bunch of questions for ya I know your busy and wore out so if ya dont mind ill write them up and send them tomorrow. did you see that pos5t same but different? both were from Herbies THC pack comes with Gelato ,red punch ,and the godzilla cookies any way on one plant the buds look like indica oblong and plump on the other plants it was like a bunch of grapes ,grape size rock hard buds covered in crystals the smell was so strong it smelled almost like cat piss and trust me ain't no cat gettin near my tent , my house, my yard I love animals except for 2 cats and mice I just have a burning hatred for cats (ill tell ya that story some time) and lets just say mice are intimidating I was a Airborne Ranger back in 79-84 big bad tuff guy right I have had mice make me run like Beotch so it aint a cat lol have a good night Brother :hookah:
How is the rh this morning? In 60's?

Stay safe

Have you tried flushing the pot.
Wash out the built up salts from the soil?

Stay safe
Could be a good idea but I dont have long left. ive kept to the water dry feed/water dry process and yesterday it was the feed/ water round. With maybe 18/19 days left to what the strain has for flowering days. What would you suggest bill?

This is a pic of them

20220816_122809.jpg
I feked up sorry, rh question was for Savvage.:rofl: he is curing.
19 days according ti the breeder, add two weeks.
If she is progressing " getting worse" I'd flush and refeed her.
She should uptake again after that.
Plain water, no ph necessary.

Stay safe

I feked up sorry, rh question was for Savvage.:rofl: he is curing.
19 days according ti the breeder, add two weeks.
If she is progressing " getting worse" I'd flush and refeed her.
She should uptake again after that.
Plain water, no ph necessary.

Stay safe
Lol no probs. How come to add 2 weeks? With the flush should i add enuf so that there is run off?

Back
Top Bottom