Purple Pics

got outta bed Ran to my tent unzipped it and there was PURPLE EVERYWHERE!! then I woke up :(
I learned something this morning as a old man growing pot (Ill apologize for being crude) Seems I gave up Wet dreams for weed dreams, I can see positives in that I didn't have to take a blue pill :rofl:
GOOD MORN'IN GUYS
Your freeken hilarious. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Today's purple pics

PSX_20221007_073811.jpg

PSX_20221007_073349.jpg

PSX_20221007_072027.jpg

PSX_20221007_072327.jpg

PSX_20221007_074602.jpg

Brought to you by the good people at

Heavens Shores

Hehe

@Bill284 Method

:420:

Stay safe

You got snow there today?:jawdropper:

Glad to see the RH is down a bit!
Just a brief hello, but a hello nonetheless. :oops:
Salt is working.
Just need citric acid
Have a great weekend my friend :passitleft:

Stay safe

Am sure your trying for all the awards ayyy bill ;) :laughtwo:
I just want a harvest. :thumb:
That's all at the moment. ;)
How are you doing this morning?

Stay safe

I just want a harvest. :thumb:
That's all at the moment. ;)
How are you doing this morning?

Stay safe
Hahah I bet. Wish you all the look with that humidity buddy. Ye doing ok checked in on the girls theyre doing fine al post some bits on my thread see what you think. How are you doing?

Take care Bill

Hahah I bet. Wish you all the look with that humidity buddy. Ye doing ok checked in on the girls theyre doing fine al post some bits on my thread see what you think. How are you doing?

Take care Bill
Good though it's cold again today.
2 outside, yeiks.
Talk soon my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe

Dark.

I keep think I see bud rot on your pics but that's not possible. I'm just paranoid as hell. Getting some citric, or malic acid on them buds should help. Hell, I bet vinager would help. Acid's acid at the end of the day. I'm just rambling and dunno my ass from hole in the ground this minute, just ignore me.

Super glad the salt helped some. Temps sound my chilly there. We've had a nicest fall of my life here. It hasn't rained since June 3rd here, but you can expect us to make up for that in short order when the heavens do finally open. But as it stands I'm still gardeningg outdoors each day and life's awful pleasant, when I'm not awakened in the middle of the nite by colitis. Its the shits! lol.

We got all the grapes in, record harvest, and I'll start up the wine machine here pretty quick next week. Not a big drinker but they make lovely gifts, like bud does, and I can also sell a few bottles next year on my summer-long kiosk which netted me a couple of thou this year of tax-free dollars without much extra effort and it really helped me get to know my community a lot better and now have some people to rely on and who rely on me here. So that's nice, I was turning into the incredible disappearing man due to my illness, and that kiosk had a most positive impact.

Dark.

I keep think I see bud rot on your pics but that's not possible. I'm just paranoid as hell. Getting some citric, or malic acid on them buds should help. Hell, I bet vinager would help. Acid's acid at the end of the day. I'm just rambling and dunno my ass from hole in the ground this minute, just ignore me.

Super glad the salt helped some. Temps sound my chilly there. We've had a nicest fall of my life here. It hasn't rained since June 3rd here, but you can expect us to make up for that in short order when the heavens do finally open. But as it stands I'm still gardeningg outdoors each day and life's awful pleasant, when I'm not awakened in the middle of the nite by colitis. Its the shits! lol.

We got all the grapes in, record harvest, and I'll start up the wine machine here pretty quick next week. Not a big drinker but they make lovely gifts, like bud does, and I can also sell a few bottles next year on my summer-long kiosk which netted me a couple of thou this year of tax-free dollars without much extra effort and it really helped me get to know my community a lot better and now have some people to rely on and who rely on me here. So that's nice, I was turning into the incredible disappearing man due to my illness, and that kiosk had a most positive impact.
Here Here to the wine

Dark.

I'm so thrilled you have some decent neighbors you can rely on. :thumb:
That was a brilliant idea.
And extra hay to boot.
RSO for Colitis.
I have internal issues aswell :rolleyes: rso changed everything for me.
It's nice to go out without worrying where the John is.
It's good you you got your grapes harvested, I'd like to see your finished bottles.
Like usual I started typing this and had to run. :rofl:
So sorry RD.:Namaste:
Been spraying alllll day.
Lots of bud rot.

49BD1228-28A4-4E36-87BD-25A7E9EC1A0C.jpeg

Stay safe

:woohoo: freeken Amazing. :adore:
What a girl, and fantastic colors. :welldone:
Thanks so much for sharing her with us.:thanks:
Hope everything is well my friend.

Stay safe

:woohoo: freeken Amazing. :adore:
What a girl, and fantastic colors. :welldone:
Thanks so much for sharing her with us.:thanks:
Hope everything is well my friend.

Stay safe
That actually was my mother plant that I decided to flip. All is well and I am debating what to grow next. I am thinking about trying to cross breed some Banana Kush with Purple haze. I have never tried it and want to give it a shot. That would be awesome to have a little yellow mixed with purple if it does that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom