Purple Pics

Just thought I’d post a pic.
J.Herer 40 days in.
She decided to start showing some colors last night.

66136EEC-EC75-405E-BA13-A5EA8631BDF9.png

D5AC5AD4-8BDC-4A5A-8C6E-7A5D9A4EC9CA.png
Well done brother

@Bill284 so what's up with the snow? you have everything buttoned up and heaters going? I was sitting here trying to imagine a way to raise my AC so I dont lose that room when I scrog, and it made me think of you I read you had snow. we had snow too . once a few years ago :rofl: . I would much rather deal with the cold than fighting heat. I gotta make mine change color, your is just naturally. They look awesome, I been looking at at leaves for 9 weeks now I hope it was worth it Ill know in a few weeks. Have a good morning my friend
Im sure we'll cross paths again soon
Take care

@Bill284 so what's up with the snow? you have everything buttoned up and heaters going? I was sitting here trying to imagine a way to raise my AC so I dont lose that room when I scrog, and it made me think of you I read you had snow. we had snow too . once a few years ago :rofl: . I would much rather deal with the cold than fighting heat. I gotta make mine change color, your is just naturally. They look awesome, I been looking at at leaves for 9 weeks now I hope it was worth it Ill know in a few weeks. Have a good morning my friend
Im sure we'll cross paths again soon
Take care
Good morning Amigo.
Snow is part of life up here.
You just deal with it.
Fortunately it didn't stay.
But Howies water bowl outside froze stiff the other night.
So we are below zero at night now, sometimes.
Warm today 9 c outside, beautiful.
13 in the greenhouse, 85 rh, not terrible.
I like the heat better.
Not as hard on my old joints.
Hope everything is going well today. :ciao:
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hope everything is going well today in the greenhouse. Here's a picture of my Mimosa x Orange Punch getting ready to be harvested. Have a great day!

:woohoo: WoWzerrrr.:yahoo:
Fantastic girls my friend, what great colors. :thumb:
Thank you so much for sharing with us. :thanks:
Good luck on your terrific harvest.
Hope your well Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe

She ain’t the biggest looking in buds but my Barney’s Farm - Blue Cheese smells amazing and she is almost all purple. Hoping to chop on Monday or might do my northern lights, we will see come Monday.

0F0176B3-B485-4BD7-80A1-501DA0C6AF5B.jpeg
FB099A55-2755-49D4-83D6-8F0D77BFE827.jpeg

She ain’t the biggest looking in buds but my Barney’s Farm - Blue Cheese smells amazing and she is almost all purple. Hoping to chop on Monday or might do my northern lights, we will see come Monday.

0F0176B3-B485-4BD7-80A1-501DA0C6AF5B.jpeg
FB099A55-2755-49D4-83D6-8F0D77BFE827.jpeg
Love her pot, that's the spirit go big or go home. :thumb:
Colors are beautiful my friend, how have your night temps been?
What a beautiful lady, thanks so much for sharing her with us.:thanks:
Let us know how the harvest goes.
Have a great day my friend. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe

Love her pot, that's the spirit go big or go home. :thumb:
Colors are beautiful my friend, how have your night temps been?
What a beautiful lady, thanks so much for sharing her with us.:thanks:
Let us know how the harvest goes.
Have a great day my friend. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe

:thanks:Temps are really dropping lately at night in single digits(Celsius). My area has had a few Frost Advisories over the past 2 weeks and next week it gets even worse. Love my 20G garbage can pots and have worked pretty well for me these past 3 years for size. Average harvest has been roughly 1000g out of them with some reaching 1200g to my biggest 3 years ago at 1723g for a Black Domina. Trained the shit out of her and she just grew and stacked so nicely.

Another one for the purps. Grandy linage came out in this one.

20221014_085738_resized.jpg
Good Afternoon @Odjob :ciao: Beautiful lady my friend. :yahoo:
Fantastic colors, great work on her.
Thanks for sharing her :thanks:
Hope everything is going well.

Stay safe

Little dogs never going to stab you in the back Bill. I had one little dog who knew everything that was happening around him. Like a little land drone that had EVERYTHING cased. I still miss that dog!
My Sweet Girl Layla was like that she was a Black Pitty with a white chest.

Back
Top Bottom