Purple Pics

25 girl's, I was burning through 110 litres a day of Remo nutrients.
They were exploding.
Draining everything they could suck from the pots.
No overwatering issues at all.
Every soil plant did fantastic.
It's really easy to do and makes watering a breeze.
Great for beginners learning to build roots and water in soil.
Even though I designed the Bill284 Method for coco.
Big roots help any plant, regardless of her pot contents.

PSX_20221006_022933.jpg

PSX_20221109_102736.jpg

PSX_20221117_123731.jpg

PSX_20221010_080039.jpg

PSX_20221117_123542.jpg

PSX_20221011_073415.jpg

PSX_20221011_080715.jpg

PSX_20221012_073814.jpg

PSX_20221014_075646.jpg

PSX_20221115_060503.jpg

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Coming soon VS6450

:420:

@Bill284 Method

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I’ve been getting involved with the SIP thread. Its fun and a bit of playing around with building buckets. But soul or coco just seems a bit purer. That said I’ve just had half a smoke of Bruce Banner (not my own but same strain- don’t trust a salesman who doesn’t use his own product!) and I’m blitzed! Have a Blackberry ready for when its sleep time!

Dddbbbbb b 😅

Too right diesel is like rocket fuel these days absolute extausion and they rub it in our face by posting profits of billions the b......s! I dont rate electric cars because if you get stuck you cant exactly bump start it lol. Hahaha ye could do with some mate just to get to the shop and the vivosun shed 😉. Take care my friend
Good morning GF. :ciao:
Up to our neck in more snow today. :oops:
Could use a plow and that diesel today.
Christmas decorations then back to the VIVAHUT.;)
Can't wait to finish up the electrical.
Got a message from @VIVOSUN the equipment shipped out this morning, woohoo.:woohoo:
Won't be long now.
Take care.

Really enjoying watching your progress! I blend my water supply with well and rain water, next project is a gravity fed water tank. Best thing that ever happened was getting the boot from the house because of the stink:thumb:.
I used river water to start last spring.
But it got to be too much eventually.
Once they really started drinking I had to switch.
I'll find out how my water is soon.
@VIVOSUN is sending me their 3 in one ph, ppm and temp tester.
Finally find out what's in my water.
Thanks for dropping by my friend.
Take care. :passitleft:

I’ve been getting involved with the SIP thread. Its fun and a bit of playing around with building buckets. But soul or coco just seems a bit purer. That said I’ve just had half a smoke of Bruce Banner (not my own but same strain- don’t trust a salesman who doesn’t use his own product!) and I’m blitzed! Have a Blackberry ready for when its sleep time!

Dddbbbbb b 😅
SIPs seem to be popular right now.
The popularity of my method hasn't taken off yet.
It will one day as it's brilliant for growth and plant health.
It'll be a common practice one day I'm sure.
Until then I'll keep plugging away helping out.
Never had a real good Bruce Banner strain.
I'm pretty pleased with my Northern Lights.
Terrific for pain relief.

Take care my friend.
Talk soon.

Good morning GF. :ciao:
Up to our neck in more snow today. :oops:
Could use a plow and that diesel today.
Christmas decorations then back to the VIVAHUT.;)
Can't wait to finish up the electrical.
Got a message from @VIVOSUN the equipment shipped out this morning, woohoo.:woohoo:
Won't be long now.
Take care.

Wooooo man am buzzing for you glad they hooked you up it's going to be an amazing ride and to see your skills flourish literally lol. Must be tough travelling near you man good luck. Am sure howie has a plan up his sleev youll be sweet.

SIPs seem to be popular right now.
The popularity of my method hasn't taken off yet.
It will one day as it's brilliant for growth and plant health.
It'll be a common practice one day I'm sure.
Until then I'll keep plugging away helping out.
Never had a real good Bruce Banner strain.
I'm pretty pleased with my Northern Lights.
Terrific for pain relief.

Take care my friend.
Talk soon.

I feel like since I've talked my self into doing the GSC - 2 in Coco and 2 in SIP experiment thread I am going to have a spare tent when the room goes in next week.

How about I put some of my new "Seriotica" seeds from Serious Seeds I get next week through the Bill Method? I'm not going to be necessarily be able to get everything exactly the same due to different places in the world but it sure is well documented and apart from the Co2 which you won't part me from (!) I can follow instructions.

I don't want to post a link as they're not sponsors but the seeds look like an interesting strain and no one else has grown it here yet? I could do a journal with them using "The Bill Method"

DBB

@Bill284 you're right rum not required - I was blitzed last night especially after the Blackberry, it took a long time to get from armchair to bed😅

You will be very pleased with the results.
The drawback compared to sip is the extra watering / feeding daily.
But for a simple potting technique it's a game changer for growth.
Roots are key to growth so better roots better health.
You will never go back. :thumb:
Sounds good my friend.
Talk soon.

I feel like since I've talked my self into doing the GSC - 2 in Coco and 2 in SIP experiment thread I am going to have a spare tent when the room goes in next week.

How about I put some of my new "Seriotica" seeds from Serious Seeds I get next week through the Bill Method? I'm not going to be necessarily be able to get everything exactly the same due to different places in the world but it sure is well documented and apart from the Co2 which you won't part me from (!) I can follow instructions.

I don't want to post a link as they're not sponsors but the seeds look like an interesting strain and no one else has grown it here yet? I could do a journal with them using "The Bill Method"

DBB

@Bill284 you're right rum not required - I was blitzed last night especially after the Blackberry, it took a long time to get from armchair to bed😅
Bill method is awesome

Wooooo man am buzzing for you glad they hooked you up it's going to be an amazing ride and to see your skills flourish literally lol. Must be tough travelling near you man good luck. Am sure howie has a plan up his sleev youll be sweet.
Most of the equipment shipped yesterday. :woohoo:
It'll be a proper Christmas this year. :rofl:
All this fancy new equipment is going to take all the hard work out of a grow.
I'll just hit a button on my phone for heat, light and rh changes.
Not like the old days, had to fek around forever to get the vpd correct.
Howie and I can do it while we are fishing. :yahoo:
As soon as he finishes that computer class. Hehe.
The exterior has been sealed air tight now.
I can work inside in warmth now. :thumb:
Finally. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Take care my friend.

Take care my friend.

That's awesome. I know the feeling of boxes arriving for a project, its awesome. I'm pretty much all Mars Hydro and no complaints, its great stuff but Vivo Sun isn't really an option here, MH have a warehouse here so I don't need to worry about the delivery guy turning up with a tax slip for 100% import duty in cash or some other number they made up in government. I don't get though why they don't have the internet control though - I have lightbulbs, water pump switches, plugs, fans, AC, swimming pool lights and next week irrigation all with wifi to manage via apps. The MH inline and thermostat is 100% capable of it is my guess - even you needed to just add a wifi controller, its an Arduino board inside for sure and yet they don't offer it - or send me the schematics to let me build myself. @VIVOSUN definitely getting ahead of their rivals right now from looking at their website and specs.

Been looking at a VPD calculator now I have the Co2 controller dialled in tight but the girls are looking awesome right now already.

Looking forward to you finishing up and poppin some seeds Bill!

DBB

Howie is basically a 4 legged MacGyver, from what I understand. A combination of electronics whizz with Lassie, the littlest hobo and Snowy combo. I think I'm still feeling the effects of last nights smoke, I'll get my coat...

DBB

That's awesome. I know the feeling of boxes arriving for a project, its awesome. I'm pretty much all Mars Hydro and no complaints, its great stuff but Vivo Sun isn't really an option here, MH have a warehouse here so I don't need to worry about the delivery guy turning up with a tax slip for 100% import duty in cash or some other number they made up in government. I don't get though why they don't have the internet control though - I have lightbulbs, water pump switches, plugs, fans, AC, swimming pool lights and next week irrigation all with wifi to manage via apps. The MH inline and thermostat is 100% capable of it is my guess - even you needed to just add a wifi controller, its an Arduino board inside for sure and yet they don't offer it - or send me the schematics to let me build myself. @VIVOSUN definitely getting ahead of their rivals right now from looking at their website and specs.

Been looking at a VPD calculator now I have the Co2 controller dialled in tight but the girls are looking awesome right now already.

Looking forward to you finishing up and poppin some seeds Bill!

DBB
@VIVOSUN is the future of growing. :thumb:
Have you seen their Grow Hub.
Brilliant , controlls absolutely everything from your phone.
Here it is.

PSX_20221202_074600.jpg

I'll get CO2 set up once I get everything else dialled in.

Howie is basically a 4 legged MacGyver, from what I understand. A combination of electronics whizz with Lassie, the littlest hobo and Snowy combo. I think I'm still feeling the effects of last nights smoke, I'll get my coat...

DBB
He is the sweetest boy.:green_heart:
Never had a dog with such a wonderful demeanor.
Everything he does makes me smile.
No need to grab your coat, stay as long as you like.
Howie is putting on fresh coffee. ;)

@VIVOSUN is the future of growing. :thumb:
Have you seen their Grow Hub.
Brilliant , controlls absolutely everything from your phone.
Here it is.

PSX_20221202_074600.jpg

I'll get CO2 set up once I get everything else dialled in.

Yep seen it - don't know why MH don't do it - honestly I could hack it together if they gave some info. Its really not hard to implement but credit to @VIVOSUN they got there first. Having used these type of setups for years for other stuff you'll love it Bill. Master grower, plus facility plus remote control - looking forward to the resulkts buddy!

DBB

Take care my friend.

So happy for you bill it'll be a godsend. Hahaha yes go on howie you legend.

Sand and paint tomorrow.
Finish panel too hopefully.

4BFC08A2-C7EA-4711-823E-85EB439FFFAE.jpeg

06D47F78-8605-4DB7-9B09-922EEAEBD0DC.jpeg

808C608C-F624-47D4-A819-2A3F91DCE0C5.jpeg

CC95CA2E-9414-44AB-9EA4-76545959193C.jpeg

7DD01025-1FEC-474E-8AC4-D155AE360DEA.jpeg

Awesome work Bill, what a well trained pet. Howie's looks to have done a great job of the wiring too! :laugh:
I've been lucky with the weather actually hasn't been that cold yet.
Howie loves the snow. :rolleyes: Not me.
Some paint a divider wall and some electricity, the list is getting smaller. :yahoo:
Thanks Amigo.
Have a great weekend .
Take care.

- Opposable thimbs? I don’t need no opposable thumbs, I have paws, four of them, count ‘em and weep!
Howie
He is so cute.:love:
He sneaks in and takes my tuck tape.
Then he stiaps it off the roll.
It's all over the place.
It's so adorable, he has a ball doing it.
He is my best buddy.
Take care my friend.
Thanks for dropping in.

Back
Top Bottom