Purple Pics

Thanks @Reave appreciated.
Nice purple ladies Bud. I'm up to my ass at the moment but I'll find the company for those blocks. ;) Get it to you when I catch my breath.

Nice purple ladies Bud. I'm up to my ass at the moment but I'll find the company for those blocks. ;) Get it to you when I catch my breath.
Thanks for your time matey appreciated. you’ve gotta be busy with all that goin on, never mind the rest of life an all that. Myself.. well.. I’m just trying to keep busy. Looking for a bit of stimulation.
We’re all still locked up till April.. jeez , it’s been a feckin mare mate.
Roll on the end of it all.
No rush mate, I’ll just pester other poor unsuspecting victims, while your not about:)

Thanks for your time matey appreciated. you’ve gotta be busy with all that goin on, never mind the rest of life an all that. Myself.. well.. I’m just trying to keep busy. Looking for a bit of stimulation.
We’re all still locked up till April.. jeez , it’s been a feckin mare mate.
Roll on the end of it all.
No rush mate, I’ll just pester other poor unsuspecting victims, while your not about:)
I'm trying to transplant and keep up with notifications. The paperwork is up in the office. Some where. I'll find it though.

And next months harvest.
Day 21 ish
Lost my helper again

D85A6002-4A24-4291-866B-C5DF04AEEF4F.jpeg

736D7BAA-DDAF-4612-A22E-C94C61BBD332.jpeg

69A85F0B-C7D7-4920-A796-D6E1E319B857.jpeg
Hi Bill. I've looked for your helper but I can't see him. Is he definitely in one of those pictures??

Awesome plants my friend. You have a magic touch !

Hi Bill. I've looked for your helper but I can't see him. Is he definitely in one of those pictures??

Awesome plants my friend. You have a magic touch !
He is in just about all the pics. Sometimes if I have time I make him poke out.
Its been a source of enjoyment.
Change topic, I buy Hersheys meltable chocolate in 25 lb boxes and make pot leaf shaped chocolate. I make butter from my trim. I just ate a pices with 30ml pot in it. My better half makes those for me special. Helps with pain tastes good too. I love fruit and nut but I miss 99's with flake and soft ice cream mmmmm.
What do you do with your trim.

He is in just about all the pics. Sometimes if I have time I make him poke out.
Its been a source of enjoyment.
Change topic, I buy Hersheys meltable chocolate in 25 lb boxes and make pot leaf shaped chocolate. I make butter from my trim. I just ate a pices with 30ml pot in it. My better half makes those for me special. Helps with pain tastes good too. I love fruit and nut but I miss 99's with flake and soft ice cream mmmmm.
What do you do with your trim.
You've got me looking at every picture In great detail now, I'm on a proper Waldo hunt:rofl: I thought he was only in random photos, I will find him!!!!!!

Hershey's is difficult to get over here. It is nice though. Especially with pot in it, that sounds fab. She's just looked at pot leaf shaped moulds. Im Gona get some of them she said
I don't want to rub it in. But we had a 99 at the weekend. The ice-cream van came round. We had monkeys blood on it.

The trim all gets decarbed the same and ground up. she makes little heart shaped chocolates but with dark chocolate for her self. I eat them also, when she's not Looking.
We've been looking for different methods of extraction. We haven't really experimented. I stick with pipe and she just sticks with her Chocky.
But butter would be a wonderful addition to our diet.
What's you particular recipe?
There loads of different recipe's. But yours works, so could I copy you please, as we have a limited amount of bud this year and I don't want to balls it up by practicing unknown methods
Normally the lad in Scotland sorts us out with medicine in between. But with this lockdown, we can't travel up there to get it.

You've got me looking at every picture In great detail now, I'm on a proper Waldo hunt:rofl: I thought he was only in random photos, I will find him!!!!!!

Hershey's is difficult to get over here. It is nice though. Especially with pot in it, that sounds fab. She's just looked at pot leaf shaped moulds. Im Gona get some of them she said
I don't want to rub it in. But we had a 99 at the weekend. The ice-cream van came round. We had monkeys blood on it.

The trim all gets decarbed the same and ground up. she makes little heart shaped chocolates but with dark chocolate for her self. I eat them also, when she's not Looking.
We've been looking for different methods of extraction. We haven't really experimented. I stick with pipe and she just sticks with her Chocky.
But butter would be a wonderful addition to our diet.
What's you particular recipe?
There loads of different recipe's. But yours works, so could I copy you please, as we have a limited amount of bud this year and I don't want to balls it up by practicing unknown methods
Normally the lad in Scotland sorts us out with medicine in between. But with this lockdown, we can't travel up there to get it.
We still staying in a year and a bit now aaaahhhhh. I thought I made a tutorial of how to but now I don't remember. I use a wine making bag to put my trim in.
You can go on zon and get smaller. But basically its its a fine micron bag. That way you don't have to filter it. Just lift out bag. But ill check back and see if I posted the whole thing. For you, if not ill put it together. Don't get old my friend
I remember every step to build a house, but I forgot what im saying in the middle of a conversation. Concussions didn’t help. But anyhoo ill figure it out .
Its a brilliant method. I can do 10 lbs at a time but with smaller bags its scalable.
Ok talk soon my friend. My wife said to say to both of you. Ps. Next the ice cream truck comes get a pic of your 99 for me. Mmmmmmm

Purple Punch Day 51 flower or something like that

5F6B5F4A-DAC2-4EBE-9B37-68F97BA04215.png

:bravo: it even matches the colour of your profile pic :) love it !
Hello NuttyPro Thanks I am reveging her to make some babies for my collection
it's a pheno from 7 girls just her woes black or dark purple
i will show you one of her sitter she's not purple just a bit but nice

Sorry Bill Not purple but nice:reading420magazine: and your plants&pictures look Perfect:thumb:

M134A.... :dude-knocking:come in Mutty&Bill your welcome and smoke one my Friends
M134A d75,;;.JPG
M134A d75;``````.JPG
M134A d75;.JPG

Hey @Ghostwriter31 How are you doing.
I think it’s this scope zon has a couple.

41DBE83F-29A0-4FCF-8727-FB457ACF9856.png
I have that scope as well as a really high end one . I guess I need to find it in one of the 3 totes and use it . I’ve been using my phone but I wanna see those trichs on my plants lol
Thanks brother

I have that scope as well as a really high end one . I guess I need to find it in one of the 3 totes and use it . I’ve been using my phone but I wanna see those trichs on my plants lol
Thanks brother
Glad to help @Ghostwriter31
Put up a couple pics when you get it going. Share your excellent with us.

Hello NuttyPro Thanks I am reveging her to make some babies for my collection
it's a pheno from 7 girls just her woes black or dark purple
i will show you one of her sitter she's not purple just a bit but nice

Sorry Bill Not purple but nice:reading420magazine: and your plants&pictures look Perfect:thumb:

M134A.... :dude-knocking:come in Mutty&Bill your welcome and smoke one my Friends
M134A d75,;;.JPG
M134A d75;``````.JPG
M134A d75;.JPG
Incredible girls my friend. Your pics of each one is amazing.

Sure would like yo toke on some of your j.h.
Well anything you grow, but aint had jack in long time.
Looking great brother.
Thanks Dusty. You are more than welcome to drop by for a bong or two.
The jh is great, but the Blueberry knocks my socks off.

Back
Top Bottom