Q about: GH CaliMagic AKA T.A Calcium & Magnesium

Hello magazine!

Many of you may have noticed that GHE has changed their brand name into ”Terra Aquatica”. So my question was does anyone know if their new T.A Calcium & Magnesium supplement have the same guaranteed analysis as the old CaLiMaGic?

Can’t find the guaranteed analysis of the new T.A CalMag - so if you’ve got the new bottle (pic below) I would appreciate a lot if you could post a picture of the label or just write the analysis here! :)

New Terra Aquatica - Calcium Magnesium:
1651565165648.jpeg

Old GHE CaLiMaGic bottle and analysis:
  • Total Nitrogen (N)1.0%
    • 1.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
  • Calcium (Ca)5.0%
  • Magnesium (Mg)1.5%
    • 1.5% Water Soluble Magnesium
  • Iron (Fe)0.1%
    • 0.1% Chelated Iron (Fe)
1651565328442.jpeg

Thank you a lot! :)
- Verb

General Hydroponics has been developing market leading hydroponic additives and nutrients for more than 35 years. With plants and research facilities in Europe and North America, they are committed to extensive research into producing the best products for your plants and flowers. Select nutrients and additives specifically developed to enhance growth for specific fruit and crops, including pineapple, banana, sugar cane, blueberries and lots more.

During 2020, General Hydroponics stopped supplying nutrients from North America to Australia. In 2021, The GHE (General Hydroponics Europe) range was sourced for the Australian market, and it is branded "Terra Aquatica". Terra Aquatica has the same formula as General Hydroponics branded products, just a different look and product names. See our range of Terra Aquatica products below.

Hey @farside05 and thanks for the reply.

Terra Aquatica has the same formula as General Hydroponics branded products, just a different look and product names.
Yuh I’ve seen this. Asked the question because found couple online stores claiming it would contain 1% N, like the old Calimagic, but 4% Ca (CaliMagic analysis says 5%) and 1% Mg (CaliMagic says 1.5%) and it's not mentioned if its 4% CaO or elemental Ca. Same thing with the Magnesium.

If the new T.A CalMag contains only 1% N and 4% Ca which would be about 5.5% CaO then it would be super!

So if any1 could confirm this, I’d much appreciate!

Back
Top Bottom