Question about Auto Flowers

Re: Question about Auto Flowers...

Short answer No if you get fem seeds. A clone will be the same age as the mother. An auto flower lives for a certain period of time then dies, and can not be re-vegged.

If you get regular non fem autoflower seeds you can save a male to pollinate one of your girls. Hopefully in a completly separate area. Then you will have loads of fresh autoflower seeds. Use the technique in your other thread I replied to for planting the new seeds for a continual harvest. Just be sure to check your plants often on the 3rd and 4th week for signs of sex. Toss all of the males unless you need more polin for another seed grow.

It would be slow to start but once you got it going and started your 1st and 2nd harvest your next harvests will be much more regular. :goodluck:

So, are you saying it is not possible to clone a plant grown from a feminized - auto flower seed? Makes perfect sense now that you say it. Shame, I wish I would have thought that out before I bought these seeds.
Steer me to more info, I am like a sponge, ha ha ha!

So, are you saying it is not possible to clone a plant grown from a feminized - auto flower seed?

That's what he's saying.

He's right (for all practical purposes).

Perpetual harvesting with autos equates to planting a few every week and harvesting a few (that are ready) at the same time. You'll go through a lot of seeds.

There is always the option of breeding more seeds. Since you mentioned having feminized seeds, use the site's search function for WheeloFortune's posts on STS. Also check out his grow journals - he grew autos in a Volksgarden that held 80 plants each time. LOTS of seeds, lol.

Back
Top Bottom