Question about flowering

Nimi009

my plants are flowering for about 8 weeks.
the trichomes are not looking like their really ready.
like I've read before, they need to be cloudy and not clear.
before flowering, i've used nutrience(biogrow) and for the flowering stage i dont have nutrience especially for flowering.
I'm using HPS 250W, and my buds are small. why is that?

It changes from clear to cloudy to amber n then starts diein n u start losin THC

If there still clear that means u need to flower longer.... Cloudy = more of a head high amber = more of a body couch lock high
Aim for like 30% amber rest cloudy n you'll have nice bud... Then experiment as you grow more bud to figure out how you like your bud

There could be a lot of reasons why ur buds arnt big... You didn't give much info on your growing conditions so it's kinda hard for anyone to answer ur question for you....

All I can say is flower em for a lil while longer till u got 30% amber rest cloudy n ur buds should gain a bit more size durin that time

TBayChronic is right, Nimi.

The trikes will tell you when they're ready. How about a picture of your setup? Hard to diagnose with little information.

Damn it, Jim, I'm a doctor, not a detective!

Bythe way, 8 weeks is the minimum amount of time you could expect a crop to ripen. My last grow went 12 weeks into flower!

Back
Top Bottom