Question about grow soil

want1

So, I have a brain injury and limitations, so I try to keep things simple. I would like to know which commercial soil is best for no fuss add water indoor grow. I am trying my hand at the auto grow feminized if that matter. Thanks for the help.

Tga supersoil works well

I use fox farm ocean forest and house and garden nutrients. I'm just about to start trying doc buds high brix take a look at that. He is a wealth of knowledge and so are the guys in his threads.

Good luck. Welcome and I hope you get the knowledge to produce your own.medicine soon.

I got some Fox farm Ocean Forest shipped to me and I used it with some seedlings and they are growing at a much faster and bigger rate then my clones that are in DWC cloning station.

We are used to growing in fiberglass and recently tested the waters of DWC ( some good things some bad ). We have all 3 types going at the same time right now and SOIL seems to be dominating the group. Same Nutrients

What do ya'll think about those "420 Soils" like Ideal and that other place.? With the Fox Farms can I use both soil products.

Pro mix hp looks like these bales
DSC_14671.JPG

Back
Top Bottom