Question about the strain Death Star

joshmanblue5

420 Member
So I'm new to the forums (posting atleast) and my favorite strain to grow was Death Star, I acquired it from clone back when I lived in Michigan and didn't realize that it was clone only, I just flowered the last ones I had. Now years later I would like that strain again, but i'm currently limited to seeds only where I moved to. So my question is, does anybody know of any crossbreeds for this strain that would allow it to be acquired via seed? The best I could find was CaliConnections had a strain that's a hybrid called "Jedi Kush", however a quick Google search of them put a lot of doubt into that avenue really quick lol. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Check out Pacific Seed Bank, looks like thy have them. I did a search for "death star strain seeds" in google and it came up as the first result. CHeers mate, gl! :yahoo:

I actually stumbled upon Pacific Seed Bank also after posting lol. Next question, does anybody know if Pacific Seed is reputable? It's kinda hard to trust any reviews since everybody is losing it over the Covid wait and reviews are all over the place. I promise, I know how to use Google lol.

Back
Top Bottom