question here!

OriginalSkunk

i have 20days plants fem. is it possible to switch it 12/12 now? is get 6sets of leaves.
and if is possible to top it now and lst it at the same time(12/12 - top - lst)

Re: question here !!!

i have 20days plants fem. is it possible to switch it 12/12 now? is get 6sets of leaves.
and if is possible to top it now and lst it at the same time(12/12 - top - lst)

Do you mean your plants are 20 days old? It all depends on how tall you want your plant to be in terms of how much space you have to work with. Typically (exclude sativa strains), plants tend to stretch twice or even three times the size they are when you put them on 12/12 lighting.

It is also very possible to top and LST at the same time to achieve multiple bud sites and create an even canopy allowing for more even light distribution. Although, if they are 3 weeks old they might be a little more harder to bend. If there's too much resistance, go slow; bend a little more every day until desired position. Even if the stem breaks, just straighten it back up and tape it up and it should be fine. Cannabis is very resilient plant that can take some abuse ;)

Hey Skunk.

You can switch to 12/12 anytime you want.

By doing all three of these at the same time, you may be putting some serious stress on your plant. You probably want to do the LST and Topping during the Veg state, giving the plant a chance to get adjusted and then a week or two later switch over to your 12/12 cycle.

Here's a nice thread for you to check out.

Topping

Best to you man.
SF

okay thx alot guys. i will lst and top it now. and i will 12/12 cycle after 2-3weeks when my plant is not stressed.
:peacetwo:

Depending on how much room you have to grow , make the seitch anytime you like They will stretch during flower , so be prepared to raise lights and bend branches as needed!! :peace:

i have 40x40 pot. with 2 babys inside and room 4mx4mx3m 400watt hps and funs this is the second grow but now i will top and LST my plants

i have 40x40 pot. with 2 babys inside and room 4mx4mx3m 400watt hps and funs this is the second grow but now i will top and LST my plants

Do you find that's enough light for you on your 40x40? Based on your experience from your 1st grow?

SF

yes and put some clfs on the sides it was 2 mounths veg and 50days flowering is was to tall. for my main lamb

yes and put some clfs on the sides it was 2 mounths veg and 50days flowering is was to tall. for my main lamb

Good deal.

I had the same problem late in the game with one of my plants growing into the lamp. At that point, I got some rope/twine and bent the top of the plant down with the rope. Brought it down a little more each day. The buds reoriented themselves towards the light and all was good. Just a thought to mention.

Cheers.
SF

Planning helps !! Start to flower before they get too tall ! This time I started to flower after they were about 15" tall. I have one in there that I'm still not sure on the sex, if it's another male I'll take my female and set it into a 5 gal bucket by itself !! More room and I can turn it towards the light if need be . :peace: Looks like you got it going on Stinkfinger! :bong:

Back
Top Bottom