Question on companion plants and best time to add

DazzDoodlz

I have a question about when is the best time to add companion plants to your grow I'm almost a week into my gorilla grow and was gonna add some peppermint does anyone use or have used in the past does it make a difference if so, what ? Many thanks in advance

Attachments

• 20190502_081042.jpg
    20190502_081042.jpg
    654.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 20190502_081048.jpg
    20190502_081048.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 69
Well like any companion they start taking up more space jk. I've grown oregano, cucumbers, bell peppers and few others as companion aloe also. I know some people like growing companion plants with outdoor for pest reasons or to have the cannabis a bit more hidden.

As for me indoor companions are for an extra measure against pest but mainly to have fresh veggies and herbs:slide:.
Some advice though *watch out for how big they get. You don't want them to hinder the main garden.*

Im just unsure as to when and how many i should plant. I'm using 25ltr Airpots (i wanted 15ltr but they sent 25s). I got the RQS Peppermint companion pack contains 50 seeds, will 1 be enough, Im 4 days into my grow today thnx Rucifer999

Indoors?? When you say Gorilla grow we all think you're outdoors. Outside it doesn't matter - just let the cannabis plant get bigger than the companions and you're good.

Indoors just give the new cannabis plant a little room. The companions usually die back once there's a canopy blocking the light.

I like red clover but thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom