Question: what seeds should i get

number1

me again. i ve got a room 1.5 by 1.25 and ive got 7 plants in now( 2 days into flowering). is there a plant i can buy that i can fit more into my space. i wanna get about 20 in there. can you help

cheers

:yummy:

whats the hight of your grow box.If you use lowrider try one of there crosses .My favorit was lowrider2Xsour disel i found their smoke to range from good to close to grate .I also used only fem seed to make the most of the grow for this expermant igrew them in a sub section of my garden becuse thay like 20 to 24 hrs. light.In a 3ft by 4 ft by4.5 ft box i fit 18 plants in one gallon pot's under a 430 watt hps light. my yeild 7oz curied bud.

me again. i ve got a room 1.5 by 1.25 and ive got 7 plants in now( 2 days into flowering). is there a plant i can buy that i can fit more into my space. i wanna get about 20 in there.

More plants in a given space does not automatically guarantee a higher yield. It does generally net you a more complicated setup though. If you don't mind a somewhat longer vegetative period, you can do very well with a smaller amount of them - and still fill your space with buds.

Look for something that is all cola.

get some lowryder seeds heard they work real nice!

I've read that the original LR left a little bit to be desired - that it was more good for a cross with something good when you were trying to shorten the flowering period by making it an AF.

Yeah some low ryder would be good. try Attitude Seed Bank online.

Or you can click HERE to visit one of the seedbanks that are a sponsor here and in so doing so, help those who help support this fine web site (or just click on the Sponsors link at the top of every page lol).

If you use lowrider try one of there crosses .My favorit was lowrider2Xsour disel i found their smoke to range from good to close to grate .I also used only fem seed to make the most of the grow for this expermant igrew them in a sub section of my garden becuse thay like 20 to 24 hrs. light.In a 3ft by 4 ft by4.5 ft box i fit 18 plants in one gallon pot's under a 430 watt hps light. my yeild 7oz curied bud.

Sounds like what I've read.

Back
Top Bottom