Questions. 9th week of flowering

weedpuff420

photo147.JPG
4641.JPG

these are the top half of the plants buds. growing nice.

3937.JPG

this is one of the one of the places the buds grow. cant think of the name of what that is but, their under growen i think and its into the 9th week right now.. is that bad?

Could be due to un-satisfactory conditions in the grow room? Have you had any PH issues, nutrients lockouts, temp to high?

or

It could just be a heavy sativa pheno, may be up to 12-15 weeks depending on its traits.. What is your strain? Also if you are going by the recommended flower time on seed pack, expect atleast an extra 3-5 weeks..

Good luck but everything actually looks normal, check out my 100 top scrog in my sig. I have a nug timeline which shows how a single bud grows and expands..

It should give you an idea as to what growing stage you are in, also look up harvesting at peak windows for sativas. Should help you understand how growing process works and how one week it looks like it premature and the next week it looks swollen and phenominal..

edit: also are you hanging your lamp directly above the plant? I see you have one of to the side there.... No me gusta...

Back
Top Bottom