Questions about FFOF and Black Gold

Hey

I biggest failure first two grows was ph in soil was 7+ should be around 6 ish I didn't lst, top or properly adjust lights and monitor height weekly specially during vege. Don't over feed nutes to auto s. First four weeks just adjusted ph water that's it. After that your call to add nutes. I do by very little only once a week and every other week starting in preflower. What's Temps keep in yet 68-85 I heard and 82 I'd my sweet spot in my tent. Understand however, this is only my opinion I'm sure others would challange. To me if it makes sense I would go with it. Good luck on your journey.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule
This is the exact problem I had there were too many varibles with the 1st grow. That's why I want to dial everything in. I know the medium is the first big step. So I want to make sure I don't screw up from the jump with the wrong medium.

Sent from my LG-H910 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is the exact problem I had there were too many varibles with the 1st grow. That's why I want to dial everything in. I know the medium is the first big step. So I want to make sure I don't screw up from the jump with the wrong medium.

I bought pro mix hp growing medium high purosity. 40$ a bag but loving it. Easy to work with . Airy. Never grew in anything else yet. I have learned so much on here. Anything just ask I'll try my best.

I bought pro mix hp growing medium high purosity. 40$ a bag but loving it. Easy to work with . Airy. Never grew in anything else yet. I have learned so much on here. Anything just ask I'll try my best.

I will keep that in mind for grow #3 I'm starting to learn that I was not prepared for that embarrassing first grow. But now I feel a bit more confident thanks to all the responses. Like I said to Odin I'm really thinking about doing a journal. I think it would be fun and it would be a different journal because it would be a side by side journal my room mate is trying dwc so I think it would be interesting to see progress between the two.

I will keep that in mind for grow #3 I'm starting to learn that I was not prepared for that embarrassing first grow. But now I feel a bit more confident thanks to all the responses. Like I said to Odin I'm really thinking about doing a journal. I think it would be fun and it would be a different journal because it would be a side by side journal my room mate is trying dwc so I think it would be interesting to see progress between the two.

I have my first journal going your welcome to take a seat I got great peopke there to help you as well. I'm under 900 watts led growing crop king seeds autos and feminized white cookies. I'll get link to my journal in case your interested. You can go back and see how new I was if you start from beginning. Lol

I have my first journal going your welcome to take a seat I got great peopke there to help you as well. I'm under 900 watts led growing crop king seeds autos and feminized white cookies. I'll get link to my journal in case your interested. You can go back and see how new I was if you start from beginning. Lol

Here is link my friend

Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Back
Top Bottom