quick didy about me and why i hit the bong

azaiden

Im a 26 year old Australian male who loved to have a good smoke when i was younger then after years off smokeing every day I realized i didnt enjoy it anymore I just did it because well thats what i did, from that day forth i put down the pipe and didnt touch it again.

I have a problem with my legs called restless leg sindrome and as a kid i thought i was going nuts, needing to move my legs, funny feeling going through them keeping me awake for days on end.
I never told anybody for feer i was baked in the head a whacko , weirdo, mental case well you get the point im sure, anyway after a year off this i couldnt take it anymore so i hit the docs as fast as my crazy legs would take me and to my reliefe i wasnt crazy. (Dont tell anyone but i was hopeing i was so i would get the real good stuff.) but I didnt i just got second best 10 millagram vallium to help me sleep and relax my legs, this worked great and i didnt have a problem for years to come.

After a few years went by i decided being the adventurouse type i would head abroad so i packed my tooth brush , clean underpants and a condom and hit the airport bound for the great land off the free (lmao dont be fooled aint shit free here) America what a place for a young Australian who loves the girls.

after 3 months my visa ran out and i got another for a few years and stayed, then like all young idiots i thought i fell in love and shacked up fith my new girl.
All was just fine and dandy except for the fact that she liked heaps off blankets on the bed which made it bloody hot and befor you know it my legs start going again and she would sleep like a baby as she strangled me pinning me to the spot, my legs going crazy and my head to.
But all was good because i was in the land off the free (lol) so i trundle off to the doctors to get some valium and I get there the front office lady is giving me the come out back and give it to me eyes why i fill out the paper work then i give her the papper work as she hits me with whats your insurance company, LOL i say do you think im going to die back there? she replies no so we can bill them for the visit, being the hard worker i was i said ill pay cash me love (keep in mind im not from the land of the free so i have payed as much as $45 australian to see a doc befor and $3.60 for a prescription so she couldnt scare me) then whak she hits me with the $260 bill that i have to pay befor i see the doc or no see see today, hmmmmm i told ya she wanted to fuck me but like that man i was pissed but needed some sleep so i payed it then i see the doc and he says 10 millagram valeys are to strong have this, IBEFUCKMEPROFIN of some sought i scream give me my money back i could have prescribed an over the counter drug for myself ya queer, at this point you could tell he didnt like ausies anymore but he kept his cool and said thats a form off IBEFUCKMEPROFFIN that you need a prescription for, well do i feel good about being rapped twise in his office now NO but what can ya do after they threaten to call the cops, you can take ya prescription put a bandaid on ya ass and limp out off there.
so i head to the chemist to get my IBEFUCKMEPROFIN and i give the nice lady with the i want you eyes behind the counter my prescription and she says insurance please which i reply fuck me 3 times in one day all i wanted was some valeys for my legs instead i get rapped so bad my legs are the least off my problems, so anyway i tell her no insurance and she says you can get the non generick brand cheaper (thank god someone cares) they will be ready in 10 minutes so i go have a look around the shop for ten get back and she says that will be $38 thank you (GRRRRRRRRRRR) as the smoke belows from my ears but hey what the I may as well now, so i pay and go home.

1 month later my prescription is empty ( ohh ohh) we are not going back to the doctors no no no so i say to my girl do you know anybody that smokes a little weed :) she did and i got me some (best sleep id had in years ) It got me to thinking I didnt have the leg problem till i quit the ganja and havnt had it since i took it back up. The moral to the story is when your stoned dont make any rash decisions like i dont like pot anymore, you just never know what it will cost you to quit.
Anyway 8 years later im still with her and we have 2 kids and i still cant stand her but hey she got me some pot so it wouldnt be fair to leave her wright.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS so keep on token if ya a winner like me.

I tell ya i cant wait to get back to Australia were your buisness is your buisness, no drug tests if you want to smoke a doobie in your own time thats your buisness, so long as you come to work straight what buisness is it of theres? NONE
If you want to rent a house or apartment they look at your rental history only, not what record you have or driving / drug violations none off that and why ? because thats your buisness your renting of them, rental history is all they need but not in the land of the free, no over here they want to know what ya dick size is and then tell you that you have to have renters insurance.
the one i really liked was in an apartment complex you pay rent for your car space but every month the front office sends the tow company around and you get towed if your tags arnt up to date. WHAT THE FUCK i pay rent get the fuck off my space.
there isnt one bit off freedom here none at all. I dont want to put the Americans down because i know alot off them and like alot off them but wake the fuck up people and take your country back, and i mean stonners and non stoners , black ,white ,hispanic, indian all humane Americans stop with the trying to fix others shit when yours is floating down stream in a barb wire canoo. Every one off you need to unite realise that you have been screaming land off the free so long that you didnt even see your freedom get taken away.All get together and take back whats yours (THE RIGHT TO YOUR PRIVACY) its what your forfathers fought and died for and your all (majority) to buissy delving into each others private shit to keep what they died for.
The one free thing i see here is that if your a citizen and you want to work there are plenty off jobs whitch is good because if you dont have a job your (FREE TO GET YOUR ASS OUT ON THE STREETS) then if you finaly get your shit together nobody will give you a chance because theres a bad spot in your credit.
My wife works in the Apartment industry and she cant get a job at alot off the complexes because she has bad credit due to an ex stealing 2 off her credit cards and spending all the money and at the time she couldnt afford to pay it back, does that seem like a free system to you?
i work in apartment maintnence and i have seen so many very qualified people get knocked back for a job because the had a speeding fine that they didnt pay quick enough and in az thats a conviction on your permanent reckord and you cant work with a conviction, is someone whe sped in a car 5 years ago that bad? you tell me is that a fair free system?
i have seen third world countries take better care off there people.

All these problems , people living on the streets , starving people, no medical for sick people and there children but the government has the best choppers to fly around and catch those bad ass growers with there 400 watt 2 plant personal smoke system, YEAH taxes well spent .

With the people the jobs and the taxes here this shouldnt be the land off the free it should be heaven but its hell. Unless your rich then your in a hole diffrent league, its ok to do what ever you want if your rich because money talks and the poor bullshit walks.

anyway i have vented enough bs for one day i need a toke to calm down (or maybe a beer to get fired up and fight seens how thats legal.
good luck with your shoulder man and may god toke with ya one day in the far future

Sorry i didnt realize after 8 years with the same wonen i wasnt aloud to have a family. I have never asked for a hand out from anyone or any country all i have ever asked for was the right to work and pay taxes so i can feed and cloth my family, if you think there is something wrong with that then take a look at your familys back ground. I can bet they wernt allways from America but let me guess thats diffrent wright. I can bet you dont even know a thing about the american system your just one off those people who sit back with there uneducated views on a topic telling people how they shouldnt do things that you have the wright to do yeah?
How about some equlity hear.
ahh thats not fair untill you end up in jail with bubba riding you because you smoked a spliff or grew some and got cought, then your the type to cry not fair the people in that country or that state or with that disease can smoke what about poor little raicist me?
you know nothing about my situation except what you wread from a quick post, but you allwready think you have the wright to tell me weather i can have kids or not. I have no doubt that your all for invading other countries and killing there women and children because there is terrorists there but when the tables are turned your family wouldnt deserve it would they. LMAO take a look in the mirror, exept for maybey hair tallness weight and a few small diffrences you will be looking at me and a billion other people that arnt any diffrent than you except born somewhere ellse. And i bet your a great patriot yeah, so what about my kids they are American born hear with An american mother do those Americans not deserve a father or a pravider because theres was borne in a diffrent country, well if thats what there fellow Americans want for them then they are better off somewhere ellse were people do have freedom and equality. the only downfall is they wont get the wright to bare arms, dam they will miss out on there first kill what will ever become off people who dont get there own guns.
Anyway even though you dont believe in equality i do so have a good day and may you and your family be safe as should all families and people be

i would like to welcome you to this site. i am sorry to hear about the pain you are in with your legs. i would like to say you do feel the pain us americans face, being on the border or slightly above the poverty level, it sucks.
it would be great if you join in some of the debate threads and share your point of view, seeing it different and all.
i was a little confused with your last post, i don't know whom that was directed at, i hope no one has offended you.
i smoke a bowl in your honor.:bongrip:

What are you talking about? I haven't seen anyone slamming you, in fact I feel a lot of compassion about your situation. So why get mad?

I will tell you that it offends me when you group all Americans together. I am not the american government, but I register to vote to try and make some impact in this country no matter how much impact i actually have. I've lived in other countries and there's nowhere else I would want to live than right here.

So we are all friends here. To lambast people that actually care about what you are saying...well, i dunno.

There's nowhere else I'd rather be...than Californieeeeeeeeeee! Land of great smoke and legal medical marijuana

Man I loved your story my friend. I'm extremely jealous you at least had the opportunity to live in Austrailia.... That is my ultimate dream. I love that country/continent haha.

blowin.endo I owe you an apolagie, i am very sorry i miss took what you said.After years off living in Arizona with tons off people telling me there views on the mexican immegrants,which is never nice, but they allways say things like they shouldnt have kids and tons off other things like that when they really have no education on the subject.they degrade them and immegrants in general and exclude me because im white but what they dont get is that an immegrant is an immegrant and as i know there is a big problem with the ilegals here, they didnt all come over just to piss americans off or break the laws, if alot off people took just a little time to get to know there reasons for there migration then they may realise that they are just people trying to make a good life for there family. In saying that I also understand where some Americans are comming from, 12million is alot off illegal people to have move in. I have my views on ways to help fix the problem but thats better left for another time, my main point was to appolagise and explane where i went wrong.
when you said about the safe sex i thought you ment it because i wasnt american so i should not have kids hear.So again i appolagize for my actions

Back
Top Bottom