Quick stop at the club

Thepurplem0nkey

Ok, M0nkey recently made some big bucks after working hard for it, and I just HAPPENED to be in the area....so I stopped off at my favorite local cannabis despensary, and picked up some goodies.
THe menu at Trichome Healing was a bit slim, but affordable! I was recomended Oaksterdam GOo for a good indica, and I have had that before in San Francisco. I loved it when I tried it. Unfortunatley, they had run out, and only had shake left. THe nice thing was though, I was just going to get some weed to roll some joints, and shake is PERFECT for that. I wound up buying it (at a much discounted price since it was shake and not buds) 1/4 for 60 bucks (90% indica), and a gram of Afgooey hash (90 % indica) for 30 bucks. Here are some pics.

AprilPurchase1.jpg

The above image is of my shake stash of Oaksterdam Goo. It was FULL of ripe, small nugs just perfect for a small pipe and a nice small layer of hash on top. I have a fat pill bottle almost half full of perfect two person nugs, which I LOVE! It helps me to conserve my stash on the whole, since if I am breaking off some goodness from a fat nug, I will almost certainly pack more into the bowl than nessicary! Next to the stash is a FAT joint I rolled of this gooey, lemony, potent Indica weed, and a pack of zig zags for size comparison.
Below is a pic of the fat joint, that I just smoked half of, and the next is a pic of the Afgooey Hash, which is extremely sticky. I havent tried it yet.

AprilPurchase2.jpg

AprilPurchase3.jpg

-PM

Damn! Good looking stuff... Plus, who cares it's it shake, you get better prices for it... ;) It might be a lottle drier, but, meh, it's fine, you humidifie it maybe... Nice joint, I like your rolling style.

Nice stuff as always! And whats wrong with shake? If it was from the club, you know its awesome, and its already broken up for you! Next time crop those pics a bit, page got a bit stretched.

~DP

shake isnt bad, your bud is going to end up like that sooner or later, it just saves you a little time. as long as it gets you high and nice hash

man you are lucky. oaksterdam goo is one of my favorite smokes. but i havent had it in a long time. the shake looks good. the hash looks GREAT

Back
Top Bottom