Rainy Day Ice Hash!

This was my results few days ago and made some in August also fist ball is from August second weight is from this week.

Nicely done!!

Rain :thumb:.

Great job friend,, enjoy the pure, nearly, taste of trikes,, a treat indeed

CCOngrats

So I just ordered some bubble hash bags from the bubblebagdude. Can't wait to try it! I'll definitely put this demonstration up as well for those who are curious or have never tried them particular bags!:hookah:

This is how it turned out after process.
image000006.jpg
Next one will be with hash bags so I can get some nice pure blond hopefully lol

If you are in a place where the temps go down to -30.Try this method, I showed Buzz62 First time making Hash!
Was thinking an old dryer run on 120 v setup just to tumble sitting in the cold, doing my shaking
especially for large runs

Okay round 2 of hash making this time with bubble bags!
image000000(8).jpg
I I have to say the Bubble Bags took a little more elbow grease but not even a quarter of the time. Hillbilly hash took almost 8 hours and ended with 28g of black hash.
image000006.jpg
Bubble Bags 35 minutes ended with 27g of greenish blond hash.
image000005(1).jpg
I would have had more but in a dumb moment of insanity I dumped all the water out that was in the bottom of the bucket before realizing there was still hash at the very bottom of the bucket! Damn my impatience! I will have one more round of hash making coming soon and I will not make that mistake again! On a side note the drill and paddle made it a lot easier
image000000(9).jpg
However I think if I take my time and stir it by hand less violently there will not be so much green tint to it. Next batch will be done by hand and I will see how blond I can make it. By the way I used 10 sandwich bags of trim in the making of This hash . I'm saving 4 of the bags to make another jar of tincture. Take care of everybody and happy hash making!
image000001(2).jpg
image000002(1).jpg
image000004(1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom