Ran out of water - Did I Kill Her?

patmrtnscks

I got super busy over the weekend and let my bucket run out of water accidently. My plant started to wilt a little, and the leaves started to turn yellowish. I got water in there immediately this morning, and it wasnt that long that she was out of water, as yesterday she looked great. The visible signs are minimal, but the roots were a little off colored than they usually are. Did I kill her???

Re: Ran out of water...... DID I KILL HER?

If the plant has recovered then i'd say no but would like to suggest using some cannazym as it will brake down any damaged/dead roots. I'd also get some kind of root stimulant to help with the growth of new roots

Re: Ran out of water...... DID I KILL HER?

Im not sure if shes recovering or not. Its too soon to tell. I have clonex hormone solution, so do you think that will work? Should I do a flush, with just the hormone solution? Im fucking tripping out here that I killed my superskunk.

Her leaves are discolored and curled down and inward. The discoloration is brown and yellow on the leaves. Some of the leaves are drying out, even though I added water immediately this morning. Im tripping that I killed her.

hopefully you've got water on her in time , let her drink all she wants, and try not to fry her anymore with intense light right now..maybe she will pull out of it ,and not herm on ya...:lot-o-toke:

I think shes gonna be ok. She wasnt without water that long, and I got the water going as soon as I got up yesterday morning. Today she looks much better, and her color is coming back. Im doing a 2 day flush of pure spring water and nothing else, and then Im gonna half strength the nutes til shes back to her normal dark gorgeous green self. Another reason alcohol is worse than cannabis, if I had just been smoking on sunday, and not swilling beer like a moron, this never would have happened.

Hahaha, all day long. Im lucky I didnt knock my tent over when I checked on her before I passed out. And I had eaten a half tray of brownies my boy made out of brickweed. I was FUCKED up!

Back
Top Bottom