Random Chatter?

yup, you can't get the personal attention any where else like you can right here at our favorite hang out. I've been to some others and it just felt like a popularity contest.
But the first time I ever posted anything here, I was so warmly taken in by everyone, I knew I was home...I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone, right here and now for that.
As a matter of fact, I got my best friend in the whole world to check this site out just today as I was talking to him on the phone.
He has never grown the first plant, but he was amazed when I was telling him about the auto strains and I told him he can find out anything he wants to know about growing right here.
I wouldn't do that for just any site, as noob growers are not well received at most of them.
I know in my heart that he will be welcomed with open arms here though and Moose and all the other grow mods will have him on the right track in no time.
I'll be sure to introduce him around to everyone as soon as I know he has joined us.
As a life long friend that I grew up with, I just know y'all will love him too.
I consider him my brother and even though I have never met any of y'all face to face, I feel that as smokers we all have a common bond that makes all of us brothers and sisters as well.

:peace:and love to you all!!!

Amen to that! Feed back like this makes moderating a pleasure. If members only knew half of what goes on behind the scenes, you would understand why support like this is precious!
As a by yer by on thread deletions, let me tell you that even I have my threads deleted sometimes. I see it as a necessary process in quality control, and we do strive for perfection here, so I don't mind one little bit.

You know one of these days I will be asking for a position on this staff as well!:smokin:

Amen to that! Feed back like this makes moderating a pleasure. If members only knew half of what goes on behind the scenes, you would understand why support like this is precious!
As a by yer by on thread deletions, let me tell you that even I have my threads deleted sometimes. I see it as a necessary process in quality control, and we do strive for perfection here, so I don't mind one little bit.

I tell ya, with such a great staff like this, it just shows the rest of us where your heart needs to be to become a staff member...The staff here are a model of excellence and what we all should should strive to be. Very impressive!!!
After being treated like I was the plague at a couple of other sites, it was like a breath of fresh air to find such caring people here. People that really care about what you have to say and take the time to teach you when are unsure about something means so much.
You guys are truly an inspiration and a blessing.
I can only pray that the rest of the world will be so caring and compassionate.
420 magazine is truly the bomb!!! Thank y'all so much for being my friends!!!

:peace:& love, Jimbo E

Back
Top Bottom