Random Tips & Techniques

aki420

I was just wonderin if anyone has any techniques or little things they do to there plants to help get the most out of them? Anything which has worked well for you....

aki,
Let me start by welcoming you as a new member. I'm pretty new myself and am so pleased to have found this site. I think you too will find this community to be freindly, generous with advise, and very supportive.

With that said, I would suggest you read through some of the many diligently prepared tutorials and grow journals. There are many posts on the very topic of "Tips and Techniques" already posted and most go beyond my wildest expectations and get very specific in area's of growing medium, lighting, plant nutrition, etc... from some of the best and most experienced growers in the world.

Cannabis is a beautiful plant for which all here have a deep and abiding respect and love. Please understand that I am in no way discouraging asking questions, simply suggesting that you do a little poking around on your own and self-educating before asking members to take valuable time out of their lives to answer such an open ended question.

Peace and happy growing. :Namaste:

Edit: You might begin your search here:Forum - THE GROW ROOM - Frequently Asked Questions

aki

one of my faves is to trim the plant in a spiral fashion.

start with the bottom most nodes and trim the shortest of the two, then the next node up the same thing, this sets the pattern. next node up you trim the opposite of the first node and then next up opposite of the second. the lower branches will have a better chance catching up to the top.

you can stop there or go around the plant one more time. So now you have 8 lower branches. You can then top the plant and all these lower ones will really fight to be top dog. giving you 10 tops

Depends on how long you wanna veg.
G11_PE_day_27_cut.jpg

Another fave and one I use the most is LST. You let the plant get a good start then you take the top and bend it down and tie it. Do a little research on that and you will see nice results.
NL_10th_wk_12_Rc.JPG

SCROG is maybe the ultimate in getting the most out of one plant.

Back
Top Bottom