Rang3rDang3r's First Grow Ever

Yeah exactly ... realized that after about a month or so in to it that I should just keep it simple for the first few grows...right now I'm experimenting with if supliments are worth the extra dollar or not

Dude it took me two years and this grow will be adding on . So fairly new myself man you learn something new everyday man.

It's all about the learning :3 !!

Hey guys I'm finally back with an update !!

So the ladies are doing great !! If you look closely they are throwing pistils !!

420-magazine-mobile1861478011.jpg

420-magazine-mobile336689648.jpg

Been slowly transitioning to bloom nutrients ..at about 50%..right now ..and by the Friday next week I'll be running full bloom with big bud on Nikita ...and just bloom on Lola ..

420-magazine-mobile1318390647.jpg

I'm glad I only ran 2 plants in there .. it's filling up fast ... I may run 3 plants next run

420-magazine-mobile2066103138.jpg

Trying to keep my canopy all the same height ...so far so good !!

Oh lights are at 13 to 14 inches from canopy... gonna try and keep them at that height ... although I don't adjust them till the plants get to about 11 inches then up they go lol

Nice man! You did a good job of filling that tent up! I bet you'll get some nice flowers in there :3

Hey guys !! So things here have been crazy this last week ...again both kids and the wife have gotten super sick ... but fortunately I have not ...so it's been super daddy all week Hahaha

But here's a small update till the weekend !!

420-magazine-mobile780740460.jpg

Still having issues of some sort ...my ph was at 5.8 on both at watering and I'm running 2.5ml/L of cal mag

420-magazine-mobile1439906293.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1996842271.jpg

Should I up my cal mag .... is that even the issue ... and it's only on about 1/5 of both plants combined. .. so maybe 4 bud sites ...should I be worried

Don't be worried, up cal mag to 3 and feed closer to 6 and it should help uptake. I drift my feeding between 5.8 and 6.2 based on what it looks like they need! I use a chart like this to help me know what ph they want most
420-magazine-mobile2047129486.jpg

Looking good too btw, even despite being occupied by being super dad ;P nice work .

Looking good too btw, even despite being occupied by being super dad ;P nice work .
Thanks man ! And thanks for that chart lol it's now saved on my phone !!..and will up cal mag and double check my ph at feeding ... part of the reason I chose hempy is that I could be distracted by life and it won't really affect them as long as I water every 3days at least Hahaha

Subbed, if you don't mind Rang3rDang3r :)
I just went through your whole journal - nice read. I'll be watching closely how your flowering progresses.
So far so good I have to say! Nice looking plant these are!
I have started my two plants some 10 days before you. Mine are from seed and in coco, switched to flower 2,5 weeks ago, but we're pretty close anyway.
So keep them updates coming!
Cheers!

So I decided to go hempy in straight perlite ! got a couple of free clones of Da Purps ...so threw them in some solo cups and got them.under 1 old MH 300w (127w true)

420-magazine-mobile1017401485.jpg

I did notice a few spots and light colour on the leaves ...but these are clones and they are on the older leaves and not the new growth ..so should I be worries ? my light is at 28 inches above canopy ...I'm thinking it should be high enough

420-magazine-mobile986438170.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1777119206.jpg

I've gave them each about 2 ounces of plain RO water so far each for the day that I've had them

What day are you on here?

Subbed, if you don't mind Rang3rDang3r :)
I just went through your whole journal - nice read. I'll be watching closely how your flowering progresses.
So far so good I have to say! Nice looking plant these are!
I have started my two plants some 10 days before you. Mine are from seed and in coco, switched to flower 2,5 weeks ago, but we're pretty close anyway.
So keep them updates coming!
Cheers!

Welcome Tom !!! The more the merrier !
Thanks for the compliments man ... I'm still new at all this but everything's going good ! ...I'm really enjoying this hempy style of growing !! ... today is day 12 of flower for me so pretty close indeed ... do you have a grow journal on here ?

Alright, thanks for having me RD.
Yeah, I was looking at hempy but that was only after I have started my coco grow, so perhaps next time. That makes your grow all that more interesting to follow.
Me, I'm a total noob - on my second grow atm, and yes I do have a journal this time, link should be below my post (assuming I didn't f..k up creating my signature :))
I am waiting for some experienced guys to give you feedback on these discolorations you posted earlier today. They don't look like Ca or Mg def to me. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious. I'm always on the lookout for good advice on deficiencies - I am so totally hopeless when it comes to identifying those. That's the hardest part for me. Good thing this forum is such a goldmine for knowledge!

Alright, thanks for having me RD.
Yeah, I was looking at hempy but that was only after I have started my coco grow, so perhaps next time. That makes your grow all that more interesting to follow.
Me, I'm a total noob - on my second grow atm, and yes I do have a journal this time, link should be below my post (assuming I didn't f..k up creating my signature :))
I am waiting for some experienced guys to give you feedback on these discolorations you posted earlier today. They don't look like Ca or Mg def to me. Fingers crossed it's nothing serious. I'm always on the lookout for good advice on deficiencies - I am so totally hopeless when it comes to identifying those. That's the hardest part for me. Good thing this forum is such a goldmine for knowledge!

Hey Tom

Yeah on mobile it doesn't show your sig at the end of the post lol...at least not on mine Hahaha and yeah hope it's nothing serious ... my ph is always between 5.7and 6.1 so it shouldn't be a ph issue ...and everyone so far seems to think it's cal mag...I've even shown some local growers and they have the same consensus ... also I'm complete noob as well Hahaha and I lurked for a while and took in as much info as I could ..this place is full of interesting info

Back
Top Bottom