Rang3rDang3r's First Grow Ever

Lol thanks . Idk about high profile. Just realized I wasn't following many of my fellow hempy growers so had to get on it!

So I was gonna update last night but apparently it's party central at my place and 6 of my friends showed up to drink and toke so it's a little late LMAO ...

So at last update !!!

Alot has changed guys went to the local hydro store and to get my bloom nutrients ... and ended up walking out with bud ignitor and big bud ...and the he gave me sensi bloom for free ... and bought a 5 pack of "purple orange CBD" seeds and got 7free "ak " seeds...not a bad haul I say ...

So on Thursday night I did I lie defol just to open up and uncover some bud sites

420-magazine-mobile2084126465.jpg

And then flipped them on Friday to 12/12

420-magazine-mobile142258616.jpg

Lola is looking good ..lots of new growth ..she also popped some for her tie downs. ... naughty girl ;-)

420-magazine-mobile2128069239.jpg

And keeping up with my experiment Lola is only getting base nutes to see the difference additives make !

Nikita is taking off like a rocket ...and she definitely fuller and lager then her counter part !!...she got the bud ignitor and sensizyme this feeding

420-magazine-mobile1630706070.jpg

These things are really starting to take off ...just gotta wait and see what happens ...oh the lights are at 16-17inches and the ph was at 5.75...so all things are in check ...I hope

I does look like I have a deficiency of some sort on Nikita ...
420-magazine-mobile1631455931.jpg

The one with the arrow is dark on one side and blotchy yellow on the other ...

Nice mang, love the update! Your plants are looking great for a first run!

That could be early cal mag or pk , in either case id be feeding more of both now, people run into deficiencies after flip often!

Keep on veg nutes (n) for a week and then transition to flowering nutes over the next week . golden

Nice mang, love the update! Your plants are looking great for a first run!

That could be early cal mag or pk , in either case id be feeding more of both now, people run into deficiencies after flip often!

Keep on veg nutes (n) for a week and then transition to flowering nutes over the next week . golden
Thanks man !!!I hope then turn out good .. although this run was just to make sure I can keep me alive haha haha ...the real Run is gonna be with the purple orange CBD strain I got ... that's the important one ... I'm running cal mag at 2.5ml/L which is up by .5 ml/L ...and I started on pk on theirs feeding so hopefully that will help ...

Hey welcome newty !!!have fun at the game this weekend !! BTW ... Argos suck lmfao

Bahahahahahahaha! I'm not really an Argo fan but when the only other option is Calgary there's rules. ABC aka anybody but Calgary;)

thanks bud, all caught up on your journal now and were using the same line of nutes! I'm finding I need to add the additional cal/mag to my mix as well. Great info on here y'all.

Hey guys !! Did a little too much partying on the weekend and haven't felt myself lately ...or maybe it was the crazy pot brownie I ate on Monday ...I was high for 36 hours LMAO .....

Well update time !!

The plants are looking much better now with the cal mag added to the line up !!

420-magazine-mobile998599523.jpg

Lola is filling out good ...I'm still keeping her stretched out and seems to like it

420-magazine-mobile1324154058.jpg

Nikita is getting way bushier compared to Lola ...I'm really seeing a difference with those extra nutes added in ... me thinks I will have to buy bottles of these for all my future grows !!!

420-magazine-mobile1007965066.jpg

So it's looking like I may not get the scrog set up for this run ... which is unfortunate ...but my son's B-Day is coming up and then it's Christmas .... I know I'm gonna be busy and poor with the holidays coming up . ... maybe I'll have to ask for scrog supplies for Christmas . !!

Although I did just buy a proper in line fan and filter combo and that stuff ain't cheap lol

Damn another person on here eating awesome
Pot brownies okay I'm getting mad lol scrogg I might do in small tent soon but I'm having. Hard time getting my seed to pop? .

Money sucks can t make enough .

Hope the scrogg goes good ranger

So small update !!!

Everybody seems to be on auto pilot and just growing and filling up !!

420-magazine-mobile1316219900.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1020516652.jpg

Raised the lights little to keep them around the 18" mark as like the growth I'm getting !!
Gonna flip them on their next feeding which is on Friday or Saturday ...and Cross my fingers . LMAO

420-magazine-mobile1528985859.jpg

Hope everyone's having a good night and happy toking !!

Try to keep the middle opened up bud tick leaves behind one another if you don't want to defoil bud ..

Bahahahahahahaha! I'm not really an Argo fan but when the only other option is Calgary there's rules. ABC aka anybody but Calgary;)

thanks bud, all caught up on your journal now and were using the same line of nutes! I'm finding I need to add the additional cal/mag to my mix as well. Great info on here y'all.

Yeah I definitely have to add cal mag for sure ... apparently using r.o. water it's a must ... I'm debating on uping it up a bit more ...but I'll see in a week if the yellow blotchy ness goes away

Great call. Cal mag is a must I hempy, leds and certianly RO water :high-five:

Hey welcome newty !!!have fun at the game this weekend !! BTW ... Argos suck lmfao

Ez on the Argos yeah they shatter the 4th but worked when they needed to . Lol

Damn another person on here eating awesome
Pot brownies okay I'm getting mad lol scrogg I might do in small tent soon but I'm having. Hard time getting my seed to pop? .

Money sucks can t make enough .

Hope the scrogg goes good ranger

I've actually decide to not scrog this round ... it's my first grow so I just wanted to get a grow done ... and this is my test run ... not sure when I'll scrog now ... probably after my next grow !

I've actually decide to not scrog this round ... it's my first grow so I just wanted to get a grow done ... and this is my test run ... not sure when I'll scrog now ... probably after my next grow !

Makes sense man no need to rush it smart .

Back
Top Bottom