Rang3rDang3r's First Grow Ever

So here are the ladies!!!

420-magazine-mobile1004699123.jpg

Loving the training I think !!

420-magazine-mobile2142349906.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1281350460.jpg

Plants still looking they're doing good !!

I ended up lowering the lights to about 21" yesterday .... gonna see how they like it at that level !

Fed them again with about 10 % runoff... running them both at 1ml/liter... gonna up them on they're next feeding to 1.5 ml/liter

So I think Saturday I'll head to the hardware store and grab the supplies to build the scrog net !

Looking good man! I think they'll like a bit more light for sure, they are a little stretchy but building a nice frame! .

The lst looks good too! .

OK I'm headed to the hydro shop tonight and was gonna pick his brain about the deficiency .. but cal mag was what I was figuring I would need

If you just lowered it,run it at that height for a day or two, watch how they react, n if they like it drop it another inch, wait a day kinda thing. Just watching for tacoing leaves, bleaching and wierd growth !

PW has you covered on the deficiency front .

If you just lowered it,run it at that height for a day or two, watch how they react, n if they like it drop it another inch, wait a day kinda thing. Just watching for tacoing leaves, bleaching and wierd growth !

PW has you covered on the deficiency front .
Yep thanks for the tips guys !! I did just lower it by 2 inches so I'll wait till after the weekend and see !!

How's it going ranger?

Hey guys !! Did a little too much partying on the weekend and haven't felt myself lately ...or maybe it was the crazy pot brownie I ate on Monday ...I was high for 36 hours LMAO .....

Well update time !!

The plants are looking much better now with the cal mag added to the line up !!

420-magazine-mobile998599523.jpg

Lola is filling out good ...I'm still keeping her stretched out and seems to like it

420-magazine-mobile1324154058.jpg

Nikita is getting way bushier compared to Lola ...I'm really seeing a difference with those extra nutes added in ... me thinks I will have to buy bottles of these for all my future grows !!!

420-magazine-mobile1007965066.jpg

So it's looking like I may not get the scrog set up for this run ... which is unfortunate ...but my son's B-Day is coming up and then it's Christmas .... I know I'm gonna be busy and poor with the holidays coming up . ... maybe I'll have to ask for scrog supplies for Christmas . !!

Although I did just buy a proper in line fan and filter combo and that stuff ain't cheap lol

Hey bign....I got high... on the verge of too high LMAO ... made a brownie with very potent infused coconut oil ...and then added the left over bud from my CBD infused EVOO .....holy Shit is all I can say ... 36 hours man LMAO
. doing it right XD glad to see your oil turned out . .

How are the plants XD

Glad your well my friend!

They look awesome!

. doing it right XD glad to see your oil turned out . .

How are the plants XD

Glad your well my friend!

They look awesome!
Yep doing good over here ... I think I needed that dose of cannabinoids. ... feeling so much better now ...gotta love this plant ... only thing I've found that stops the muscle spasms in my shoulder !

Plants are doing better ...I think I'm gonna flip them in about 2 weeks so I can start some new strains sooner ...I need to start a high CBD strain !!

Makes sense man! Glad to see the show goes on! They are getting bushy as f^*,! .

Sooo it's update time !!! :)

So finally got around to installing the new carbon filter and inline fan !!works amazing and it's quieter then I thought it would be !!which is a bonus as its in my bedroom :p

420-magazine-mobile1181439209.jpg

420-magazine-mobile740096402.jpg

But man ...what a tight squeeze.... in my small tent it's a tight fit but I got er done lol

Now the plants are looking great ..nice and dark green and bushy so no complaints there ...fed them at 3ml/L all around with 2ml/L of the additives for Nikita

420-magazine-mobile220377405.jpg

Adding the cal/mag seemed to be what the doctor ordered almost no more blotchiness !!

Nikita was definitely the worse out of the 2 and all better and she's getting big :)

420-magazine-mobile1760805819.jpg

Lola is still little behind but still doing good ...the additives j give the other clearly (to me at least) make a difference

420-magazine-mobile1469131446.jpg

To me it's as if she's just not as full as the other ...but c'est la vie ...Hahaha

So I'm thinking I'm gonna be flipping in about the next week or so ... any tips for when I. Flip ...any tung to watch out for ... I know PW said to watch out for deficiencies in early stretch ... I plan on running sensi bloom and bud candy and senszyme on Nikita and just bloom on Lola :) might as well keep up with the experiment Hahaha

Nice ranger! They look happy and I like the lst ;)

Tips for flipping id say keep running veg nutes for a week or 2 after flip then start reducing n and see if you can't give a good pk bump around flip day just to give them the chemical signal that it's time to bud!

Looking good man I think your gunna get some nice colas there! .

Nice ranger! They look happy and I like the lst ;)

Tips for flipping id say keep running veg nutes for a week or 2 after flip then start reducing n and see if you can't give a good pk bump around flip day just to give them the chemical signal that it's time to bud!

Looking good man I think your gunna get some nice colas there! .

Fuck.... man I hope so ...
man I didn't know to keep running veg nutes ...thanks for the tips though !!

I'm hoping this stuff goes purple Hahaha

Looks like they wanna make you happy .

So small update !!!

Everybody seems to be on auto pilot and just growing and filling up !!

420-magazine-mobile1316219900.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1020516652.jpg

Raised the lights little to keep them around the 18" mark as like the growth I'm getting !!
Gonna flip them on their next feeding which is on Friday or Saturday ...and Cross my fingers . LMAO

420-magazine-mobile1528985859.jpg

Hope everyone's having a good night and happy toking !!

Back
Top Bottom