Rang3rDang3r's First Grow Ever

Alcohol and water 1:9 mix, you can add a few drops of dishsoap. Won't harm the plants and will kill mites. Just have to spray every 3 days or so to get any new hatches as they occur. I use neem oil to spray for mites.
Well I'll head to my hydroponic store and get some neem oil tomorrow ...will the neem oil help with the powdery mildew as well ...my Temps have been 75-80 and humidity has been 30-40%

Oh forgot to post ... I checked the nodes and one had 3 and the other 4 but just barely ... didn't top yet was gonna do that today ... don't think I will now :p ...ill ll give it another couple days then top

little update ...so a roots must have his the res cause they were super light last night when I fed them ..and I inspected all the leaves and didn't see any mites ... but I clearly missed them the first time so I'm gonna spray em one more time and see then how they are !

now that the roots have hit the res I'm thinking I should up the nutes to full and start at 1 ml/L ...I'm also gonna get ready to up pot to there final pot ...a 2.5 gallon bucket ..probably not for another week or so ...gotta make sure there's no more mites and I wanna top once before moving up ....any advice or changes guys ? ...or am I pretty good to go if all checks out over the next week ?

Yeah I want these mites under control first ... I wait as long as it takes ... I just like planning ahead hahah I'll have to pick up some cal/mag tonight and I'll give them a dose tonight with their fed

Cool I'll be following and seeing how your plants do with your feed schedule going into flip!

So a few updates ! bought some safer soap for the mites ... sprayed the other night even though I didn't see any ... then got really high after work tonight and though it was a good idea to top them both ... lmao oh well ... things happen
:p

420-magazine-mobile1604794292.jpg

420-magazine-mobile472491251.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1752591427.jpg

L0oks good to me! .

Back
Top Bottom