Canna4acaws High CBD First Ever Grow 2016

Canna4acaws

Got some seeds in the ground and am in need of :420: help

Here is my situation....I have never grown before, never even seen a plant in person and don't smoke. Im hoping some of the highly skilled :420: folks could keep an eye on my journal and lead me on the right path.

My daughter was diagnosed with epilepsy when she turned 16. she is now 18 and on all kinds of meds. Nothing really seems to help her and if anything make her worse. Recently she spent 3 weeks in the hospital for testing and it drove me crazy. I was online trying to understand epilepsy when i came across stories of cannabis helping other with epilepsy. After hundreds of hrs reading i decided to discuss cannabis with my daughter. She got got so excited and told me she was also learning about cannabis! So i set out to find something with high CBD, only to discover it was not going to be easy and my only option would be to grow it. I got a tip that a breeder was going to be releasing their new high CBD line within the next few weeks. I started gathering equipment, found someone that knew someone that could get me some bag seeds so i could start practicing germination. Shortly after CBD seed came available and i got them ordered, all my supplies arrived and the grow room was set up.

As a Father I feel that i at least have to try this for her!:love: i understand it mat or may not work.

So heres what i got:

Grow Room: 5'x8' (Bathroom not being used that i was remodeling).
lighting:t5 and cfls for first week. 600watt MH or Hps aircooled, charcoal filter with fresh air intake from outside
temps and RH with light on: under light 77-81 RH 40-50 (light is 18" above plants) room temps 69-71 RH 50-60
Soil: fox farms ocean forest and light warrior 50/50
Nutes: fox farms line up
Pot size: small about the size of a solo cup, then 1 gal, final 5gal smart pot
Strain: 3 unknown bag seed, (these are my Guinea pigs).
4 Sincity Thunderstruck 1-2% THC 16-22% CBD
1 sincity Treasure Island 2-4% THC 8-16% CBD

I plan to get rid of the bag seed before flower and would like to clone the thunderstruck

Bag seed popped up on feb 9th
CBD seeds up on Feb 16th

Only watered when pots are dry, No nutes given. 1 thunderstruck has slight browning tip.
Plants are sleeping right now, will post pics later tonight.

:thanks:

IMG_190122.JPG
IMG_189823.JPG
IMG_189417.JPG
IMG_190023.JPG
IMG_189920.JPG

They just woke up. Three 1 gallon pots are bag seed(12days old) and 5 small are Thunderstruck and treasure island (5days old). Forgot to mention my water is from a well. PH 6.5 PPM 98

I plan to make her CCO. I found a great how to on :420:.
The second picture the leaves are very textured compared to the rest, Is this something that i caused? and you might notice a few brown spots on the lower leaves. that is from me rubbing them with my finger

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom